2

I woke up with a bump. My eyes snapped open and I panicked. I couldn't see anything and my hands and feet were bound. I started to cry and then there was a bump again and I moved. Am I in the trunk of a freaking car? I asked my self. I calmed my self down and stayed quiet, but that was getting me no where. They said they didn't want to hurt me, but they could have been lying. Fuck. My heart was racing so fast I thought it was going to rip through my chest.

Then I did it.

I screamed bloody murder.
The car screeched and then I heard the engine turn off and doors open.

Shit, don't think that was a good idea. The trunk got opened and I slammed my eyes shut due to the sun. I squinted as it was opened fully and I saw 5 guys standing there. I sighed to my self and the curly haired guy who kidnapped me grabbed my arm and sat me up. "Are you ok?" He asked seeming almost worried and I nodded slowly. "Then why did you scream?" He spoke again and I looked at all the guys and shook my head and shrugged, because I couldn't find the words.

"Harry, shut up" one of the brown haired one said and smacked him on the arm. He also had a British accent. He walked the 2 steps and pulled out a pocket knife. I looked to see if it was mine, but it wasn't. He cut the ropes the bound my hands and the ones thay bound my feet. I rubbed my wrists and looked down. "Y/n" I heard one of them say and I looked up.

"What" I whispered. "Uuummm I'm Liam" the brown haired one said and he rubbed the back of his head. "Zayn" the black haired one said and raised his hand. "Niall" the blonde spoke. "Louis" the other brown haired one said and we all looked at the curly haired one. He looked spaced out. "Harry. That's Harry" Zayn said Harry smiled and waved at me and I nodded.

"Come on" Liam said and took a step toward me and held out his hand. I stood up, and the ground was fucking cold, since I was getting ready to sleep I had only sweats and a t-shirt on. I walked around to the side of the car and I looked around. Nothing but trees, and it was light out side. I made a split second decision and took off. "Nope" I heard one of them say and my arm was grabbed.

I tried to get away but Harry had my arm. I started to cry as Harry held my shoulders. "Y/n, calm down" I heard Louis say. Liam took my wrist and led me to the passenger side of the car. He opened the door and waited for me to get in. I looked down, and didn't move. "We do not want to hurt you, and we're not going to if you listen. So just get in the car. Your coming with us one way or another" Liam spoke.