unnamed

Tatum was really bored on snapchat one day after getting her moms disability check and decided to open up the snap map and check out where cel and guido lived.
she decided to go after guido first in south africa. papi aponte taught her spanish, so there'd be no language problems once she got there.
she bops up to guides hut (bc south america still isn't you know,,, civilized) after having fought off some tribes that are caught up in a whole lotta gang shit and yeets herself through the grass walls.
guido is caught sifting though his hentai collection and tatum takes him by the knees and stuffs him in her carryon bag for the plane ride to cincinnati. Cel would be next.

once tatum arrives in cincinnati, she calls up cel and says "yah so like mi mami kicked me out i gotta stay with you" and then skeets on down to cels house.

cel welcomes her to their house and says that their dad and step mom went on a spiritual enlightenment journey to alaska and won't be back for another 3 years because their spirits have been so damaged. rip for them. but perfect for tatum.

tatum leads cel down to the basement where she lets guido out and chains the both of them up to a pole after knocking them out with wwi poison gas.
while they're both unconscious she sets up ;)

they both wake up, in a state of confusion, and see tatum begin to reenact this video https://youtu.be/b45EBfSVjFY
the end
merry chrysler