Chapter 12

An: Merry Christmas Eve you guys, I hope enjoy your christmas and this chapter.

I tried and i tried to go to sleep but i keep hearing the faint screams and with it, the laughter from my past. I rolled my eyes and groaned in frustration. I threw the covers off of me in anger, and got up quickly. I put on a dark brown sweater and slippers, grabbed a flashlight and went outside. I searched and searched for the councilors ,but so far i coud'nt find them. "This is ridiculous, why do people do this, ecpecially in the middle of the night." i said to myself, i don't like people because they can be so stupid.

I was in deep thought when suddenly, i heard a loud scream ahead. 'It sounded close nearby.' i thought, i ran forward till i was at the lake, i looked around till i saw two faint figures, running towards me. I couldn't see their faces because they bumped into me and we fell. There was a boy who had dark blond hair and blue eyes and a girl who had auburn hair and green eyes. They had blood on their faces and they looked terrified, i looked at them, concerned, "Are you guys ok?" i asked, they couldn't speak, all i heard from them were their whimpers.

I felt that same prescence again, i turned around, i could see a faint figure that was bigger from afar, but it felt so familiar. It was getting closer and closer. I heard loud whimpers and ragged breathing from the girl and boy. I turned to look at them and they were already running, I turned my head and saw a chest right in front of my face. I looked up and saw a man, wearing a hockey mask, he had only one eye, I couldn't see the other.

But for some reason, his eye looks so familiar, I was looking at him while he was looking at me