chapter 8

"Aish jinjja...why must it be at this timing. Okay i'll meet him.." eunbi sighed. "Over my dead body." She shot him directly in his heart and he is dead. She opened the door and push him out of the taxi.

"Anyone there?" Eunbi asked through the ear walkie-talkie.

She started driving the taxi. She knows how to drive too thanks to her brother.

"ne. Where the fk are you eunbi?!" yoongi asked.

"Long story. Just check if boss is okay." she said.

"Roger." Yoongi replied. Then eunbi drove fast to the hospital. She parked somewhere alittle further from the hospital and carried seohyun to the hospital.

***

Seohyun was warded for 1 night. Eunbi called somin to see seohyun.

"Somin eonnie, can you take care of seohyun.. my job is too dangerous to be around her.."eunbi asked somin.

"ne sure eunbi-ya..im so sorry to trouble you. I should have taken her with me." Somin carressed seohyun's head.

"i'll get seohyun's stuff. I'll come back soon." Eunbi said and left the hospital.

This time, she took the bus home so its kinda safer with people around her.

***

eunbi pov

I went in the house and saw the 6 other guys standing on one side, awkward.

"Whats wrong with you guys?" I asked.

"what is so important that you told us to check on boss you dummy?" hoseok asked, frustrated.

"why is he dead?" I asked.

"No!" He declined harshly.

"Okay then?" I asked again.

"Yoongi hyung told me to check on boss since you said so and i did. So i opened his bedroom door to see them having s-sex." Jimin answered. "And boss lowered my pay for this month thanks to you."

"Who is the them?" I asked.

"Aishhhhh. Yeri and Jungkook ofcourse!" He replied, almost shouting.

"ohhhhhhhhh. Aha.haha.... Mian." I smiled guiltily and ran to my room to pack seohyun's stuff.

After that i went out again.

I saw yeri and jungkook hugging each other.

"So he is not awkward with her anymore huh." I muttered under my breath.

"eunbi shut up." Hoseok smacked my head.

"Yah!" I shouted and hit him back.

"Where were you when i got your call?" Yoongi asked.

"i dont know, it looked like an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere but i know how to get out." I replied. "Im going to see seohyun now byee" i whispered and walked to the door.

"Where are you going eunbi?" Jungkook asked me. Damn it im caught.

"Doing my job as a sister-in-law." I said, clearing my throat at the same time.

"You're gonna see somin noona?" he asked. "I want to follow too." He added.

"Then go by yourself. Im taking the bus." I said and left the house.

jungkook pov

That girl will be the death of me. I fisted and tried to calm myself down.

"Jungkook oppaaa why are you so angryy..im here right??" Yeri hugged me.

I dont know why, but i developed feelings for yeri. She is so understanding towards me and she cares for me alot.

"Yeri-ah, go home first okay? I want to meet my noona for a while. Namjoon hyung." I signaled him to drive me there.

"Okay oppa" i kissed her cheek.

***
Wait i dont even know where is somin at. The guys didnt tell me where did eunbi go when she wasnt around.

"uh boss, where are we going?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Find where is eunbi at" i ordered.

He nod his head and did as i say.

"Yoongi, find eunbi's whereabouts." He said. "Yah its not my fault that you always have to find eunbi." He raised his voice. "Roger."

"She's at a hospital. I'll bring you there boss" he said and drove.

Somin noona is at the hospital?! Why didnt she tell me?

We reached not too long later and went to the room which namjoon hyung led me to. It turns out to be seohyun who is warded.

"somin noona.." i muttered.

"Jungkook? How did you know- oh eunbi-ya, you're working for him? So this is the evil bunny that you've been ranting to me ever since you sat down here." Somin noona asked eunbi who was sitting beside her.

"Eonnie!! Aish.." eunbi groaned.

"go back home with jungkook. You are his bodyguard after all." Somin noona pats eunbi's back.

"how is seohyun?" I asked.

"she's fine. Thank goodness eunbi rushed her here or else her condition may be critical." Somin noona answered.

Then seohyun opened her eyes.

"Eomma!" She shouted in happiness and hugged somin noona.

"eunbi komo! are you okay? the last time i saw you was when the ahjussi in the taxi just now brought us to some old building. He was taking out a knife from his pocket.. i thought he injured you" seohyun held onto eunbi's hand.

I immediately rushed to eunbi and check her.

"Gwaenchana? Are you hurt?" I asked.

"Im fine. I killed him already. I took out my gun fast and shot him dead. That ahjussi worked at the same place as the guys yesterday." She told me.

"im fine seohyun-ah. Now you get some rest. Tomorrow you can be discharged and you can meet your halmeoni okay?" She patted seohyun's head.

"I'll see you soon seohyun :)" i pinched her cheeks. "You too noona" i hugged somin noona.

Then we went back home. In the car, eunbi fainted.

----