Fifty Two

You pulled up to the house where you once shared with each other. He got out and you walked in going upstairs to the bathroom. He looked around admiring the changes since he's been gone.

"Here sit" he sits down on the edge of the toilet and you grabbed some alcohol and a rag and damped it on his forehead. He winced making you step back but he reaches out grabbing you right below your butt and pulled you back closer.

You thought your knees were gonna go weak from missing his touch.

Play song

"You didn't have to do this ya know" he says still holding on to you.

"Yes I did"

He looks up at you and goes to get off the toilet but you push him back down and wiped the blood off.

"Now you may go" you say softly wishing he wouldn't. He nodded and walked out with you following him.

You walked him to the door and noticed Ryder dropped off his car for him.

"Bye y/n, and thanks for fixing me up" he says standing there with his hands in his pocket. It was so awkward and you felt the need to say something but didn't known what and you could feel he did to.

You gave him a smile as he walked away and you closed the door leaning against it.

Should I run after him?  Tell him how i feel?  He might not feel the same way, but then again he might, fuck it.

You pushed your thoughts away as you opened the door and ran after him. The love of your life.

"Grayson" you shouted making him turn to look at you .

"Grayson I can't let you go, not again, not ever, iv been trying so hard not to look at you and just fall apart, I miss seeing those Hazel eyes staring back at me filled with so much love, I miss being in your arms, I miss having my bestfriend to talk to, to laugh with, grayson i- I still love you, I never stopped and I never will" you let it all out as tears fell down your face.

He stood there processing it all as he slammed his car door shut and made his way to you. He wrapped his arms around you and he lifted your chin up so your eyes would meet his.

"You don't know how long iv been waiting to hear you say that Angel. I love you so fucking much and I always will, I did some fucked up things and in was obsessed with protecting you that I forgot to love and be there for you and the kids,but I'm ready,i want to be there dad again and wake up beside you every day for the rest of my life I want you i want this for ever till my last breath, gosh iv missed you so fucking much ." he leaned in as his soft beautiful plumped lips met yours as they moved in motion and melted into each other. So many stops in your heart that was so empty were now filled with him. With his passion. With his touch. All you need is him. All you want is him.

Forever and always till death do us part.