Chapter One: Slyinn's First Time Teleporting

"Dad read that story again! Please!" The boy said. "Now now Charles. It's time for bed. I'll read it tomorrow night." He said, kissing his forehead. "Good night my son" And with that, he turned the lights off, leaving the room and shutting the door softly.

   Charles loved that story of how Slyinncatons were something but not very popular. His father found an old looking book in the children-adult section to find a book called: The Slyinncaton Journey. He loves how the mother is so gentle, the father is so forward and their son so happy in one book.

   Charles closed his eyes and was hoping that his father would read him the same story again, again and again. Slyinn VIll Vulakson was his favourite out of all the characters in those pages. Now he knows how Slyinn's past life was, but what he didn't know was the story was real to the world they're living in.

   They'll know him soon enough but Professor Knox is trying to prevent that and we don't know how. The Slyinncaton Journey will soon be adventured through Slyinn's eyes. And with that. The Slyinncaton Journey will quest its mysteries.

~ Meanwhile at Slivilak Voillia City ~

   The village expanded more into a city and more land was created by asteroids they stopped. Slyinn is finally 118 years old and is now old enough to head outside the castle to go see the kingdom village and people.

   "Okay, father I'm heading out!" Slyinn said while putting on his shoes on his feet. "Alright be safe out there!" Slyinn was fully upon grown up, he felt excited to be old enough have a kingdom of his own. Slyinn went to the small city to greet his fellow people. He looked at the sun that shined brightly far away and the warmth touching his body.

   "Good morning, Mr Trizily!" The baker looked up and smiled and waved a hello for a response and continued serving his delicious baker treats to everyone. Slyinn walked over to the central park that most people go for Dates, hangouts, meetings, family picnics and other things that involve a park. He walked over to the tree on the hill where he loves going every three days, Afrela loved that tree as well and his father wanted that tree to be safe and not cut down from the builders that make the city expand more.

   "I'll wait until you stop spacing out" He heard his friends voice as he sat beside him with a smile. "Hello, Jovinish!" Slyinn said, hugging him.

   "Hello, Slyinn" They stay like that for about five seconds, then separating. "So... How was your day, Slyinn?" Asked Jovinish. "Oh, im just doing alright. You?"

   "I'm doing fine as well. So, let us go have some fun!" They both got up and ran off to do their friendship pranks on some of the townspeople. Hours past and it was past the afternoon with the sun setting from the ocean view. Slyinn said goodbye to his friend and walked his way back to the castle. As he was walking, he heard a strange ringing noise to his left. Everything went silent as he went to go investigate it. He walked down the empty alleyway and soon found a small glowing cube sitting in the corner.

   Slyinn grabbed it but it soon burned his hand. "OW!" He backed away, looking down at it. He used his telekinesis and it floated up as he looked at it more. It felt warm and looked marvellous as it shined.

   "What are you?" He muttered as he can hear whispers from the cube. It fell and he couldn't pick up with his powers and it started burning through the stone bricks. It kept going down until it fell into the obis. "what was that thing?" He shrugged and continued walking his way out, but something felt weird. His whole body couldn't move and his body started peeling away like ashes.

   Slyinn panicked and somehow he appeared at the front doors to his home. "W-What!?" He looked around as the ashes started forming his body and he was finally able to move. He walked towards the doors, opening them and headed to find his mother and father.

Slyinn found them in the living room doing their thing. His mother was on piano playing a beautiful melody and his father was looking at some papers that he assumes those are for his warlike plans for him to help the Grefrekic kingdom somewhere near the Asgardians.

   Slyinn told them about how he found some glowing blue cube and him somehow teleporting back to his house. His mother was proud of him finding his powers out more and his father was getting a little suspicious of some blue cube he saw.

   "I'm so happy you're finding your true powers!" His mother said hugging him while his father was looking at him. "Where did you say you saw this cube?" Slyinn tried remembering.

   "I think I saw it behind the fashion clothing for your store?" His father started walking out of the room. "Dad it melted the ground and fell into space below. Its long gone" His father nodded but still walked out. "Well, sweety. I need some rest alright." She said.

   "Alright, mom. See you when you wake up" Afrela walked out of the room, heading towards her and her husband's bedroom. Slyinn walked over to the piano to finish off his mother's melody.

After playing, he went to his room to go to sleep, since he was tired and feeling drowsy.

   He entered his room, laying on his comfy kingsized bed and soon drifting off to his slumber. "Good night, Slyinn" was all he heard until he fully went to sleep. The unknown guest left the room and was outside on the balcony railing. The stranger walked on something that seemed to be invisible and what was turned visible. A spacecraft appeared and the stranger flew off with two space shuttles following behind. The one was red and the other was blue.