Flight

Hey guys, author here. Hey! Really grateful for all the support I've gotten, little dissappointed at the result of the votes and comments last chapter. I've decided, the less active y'all are the smaller my chapters are going to be, because I put a lot of work into my chapters so it's upsetting when I ask you to vote and comment and you don't so please remember <3

Song:

R u mine? - Arctic Monkeys.

Rain.

"Rain, wake up, we're going to miss our flight!" Ryland ordered sternly, pulling the sheets from my bed, leaving me cold.

I forced my sleepy eyes open, the brightness of the sun shone in my eyes, making it harder to open them. I groaned loudly and flopped out of the bed, my feet landing on the cold, ceramic tiles.

"Tired?" Riker asked, I only replied with a light nod, unable to answer at the moment.

"You can sleep on the plane, come on Rain," Ross ordered, he turned, hand in Willow's and left the room. It's way too early to piece together what went on when I was sleeping. Instead I turned to Rocky who was already watching me. He wrapped a blanket around me and we began walking.

"They had a long talk, about their feelings for each other, it got pretty heated, I'm surpirsed you didn't wake up, they were annoying after a while, one moment they were yelling then cuddling then ugh, it was a lot to take in," Rocky huffed. I nodded, absorbing his words

"Well, we can't all be lucky enough to find love easily," I interjected." But no, I din't hear anything."

"Rocky, we all know Rain could sleep through a tornado," Ratliff teased.

I threw a lazy punch his way, he lunged backwards, tumbling over his own feet and on top of an oblivious Rydel.

"Oh, gosh Ratliff," she chuckled, lifting him up right.

"Sorry sweetheart," he laughed, pecking her quickly on her lips.

I glanced to the floor, cheeks burning red at the act of effection I felt I was intruding on.

"Hey," Rocky whispered, placing a finger under my chin so I was looking at him. He scanned my face, I suddnely felt very lightheaded, he took my breath away. It was impossible for a guy to ever make me feel this way, but here I was, swooning over my perfect boyfriend, in a hospital, how romantic.

He smirked. "What are you thinking about?"

"Hospitals," I blurted. Good job Rain, hospitals? Really?

"Hospitals." He laughed, throwing his head back as we followed the others.

"How are you planning on getting to the airport?" An elderly doctor questioned.