37

"Hyung, w-why didn't you t-tell me why you never want to see appa?"  

"Wae? What's wrong?" Yoongi questioned. +

"Well-"

-Flashback-

"So Woozi is there any girl that caught your eye lately?" Woozi's appa spoke.

"Well someone caught my eye, it's not a girl though. It's this boy from school-"

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GAY?! JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID ASS BROTHER?!" The man yelled making Ms. Min rush through the house from the kitchen to see what was going on.

"I WILL NOT ALLOW MY CHILD TO BE SO DISGUSTING AND SINFUL!" He screamed and slapped the young boy. Ms. Min ran and pushed her ex-husband back to protect her child.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU CAN NOT HIT MY CHILD LIKE THAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! SO WHAT IF HE IS HOMOSEXUAL, IT'S NORMAL! IT'S HIS PREFERENCE ON WHO HE WILL LOVE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HURT HIM JUST BECAUSE HIS SEXUALITY IS DIFFERENT THAN YOURS!" Ms. min screamed at the older, holding onto her now crying son.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH EITHER OF MY SONS I WILL END YOU!!!" She screamed before she and Woozi left that godforsaken house.

-End of flashback-

Woozi explained what happened, starting to cry. Jimin motioned for him to sit down on the big bed which he did. Jimin hugged the crying boy tightly not wanting him to cry because of his appa like he himself did for many years.

"Is it wrong to like the same g-gender as y-you are y-yourself?!" Woozi sobbed

"No it's not and you shouldn't think it is, he is just stupid because he can't find someone who will love him no matter what gender they are. Don't you ever think it's wrong because it's not wrong and never will be. So what if you like someone who is the same gender as you? You find happiness in that person you love no matter what gender they are." Jimin said calmly, rubbing circles into Woozi's back to soothe him.

Ms. Min entered the room as she was looking for her eldest son, who was helping Jimin calm Woozi down.

"I'm guessing Woozi has told you what has happened at your father's house?" Ms. Min commented to which he nodded.

"Is that why you hate him?"

"Ne, what kind of parent are you if you can't even accept the sexuality of your own child?" Yoongi asked. "I don't know Yoongi, but that's his problem." Ms. Min said and walked to Woozi to help calm him down.

After Woozi calmed down he spoke up. "I'm sorry if I disturbed anything before hyungs...you know in t-the b-bathroom." He said looking down in embarrassment, Jimin's face went to a dark red color in less than a second as he hid in Yoongi's chest.

"What are you talking about Woozi?" Ms. Min asked raising an eyebrow.

"W-well I wanted to talk to t-them about what happened to appa and when I couldn't find them I thought Jimin hyung was having a bath, so I wanted to ask him if he knew where Yoongi hyung was and when I knocked there was silence for a second or two before some loud moans and groans were heard through the door, so I just left." He explained.

"Yoongi, Jimin? Explain."

"We didn't know you were home. We thought you would stay there for a few hours."

"I'll let it slide this time." Ms. Min said softly seeing how embarrassed they were.

"Let's go downstairs and eat." Ms. Min said making all of them stand up, Jimin falling back down as there was pain shooting through his body from how rough Yoongi was, but he loved it that way.

"What's wrong?" Ms. Min said softly. "Hold on baby." Yoongi said picking the younger up, the latter wrapping his legs around the older's waist and arms around his neck, his face stuffed into the older's neck softly.

"From 1 to 10 how much does it hurt?" Yoongi asked sweetly.

"About 9, but it's fine," Jimin mumbled into the older's neck. Even though the older is very slim and doesn't look that athletic he has a lot of muscles that are always covered by his clothes so it was easy for him to always carry the younger.

"Awe~ look at my oldest baby taking care of his baby boy." Ms. Min cooed as they walked downstairs.

---

As they ate the doorbell rang, Jimin stood up and limped to the door.

"Hoshi?" Jimin asked surprised to see the younger at the door.

"Hi hyung. Is W-Woozi here?" He asked softly feeling shy. "Ne, come in," Jimin said and moved aside to let the young boy in.

"Woozi, someone is here to see you," Jimin yelled as him and Hoshi walked to the dining room.

"Who?" Woozi said with his mouth full as Jimin entered, Hoshi walking behind him with a small smile on his face.

Woozi almost choked when he saw the older boy. "H-hi H-Hoshi hyung," Woozi said after swallowing all the food that was in his mouth.

"C-can I talk to you...in private?" He asked making Woozi look around him at his eomma and hyungs gaining a nod from all three of them before standing up and going to the living room with Hoshi following him.

"What do y-you need?" Woozi asked softly feeling shyer as he was alone with the older.

"I-I heard from some people in school that y-you like me...I just want to know the truth, please tell me the truth." Hoshi said softly looking at the younger whose head fell, gaze burning holes into the ground.

"M-mianhae hyung. Mianhae. I didn't mean to disappoint you like this but I j-just can't help liking you in that way. You are so sweet and nice and pretty and you always take care of me and I'm sorry for disappointing you and falling for you. I know you don't like me back a.and I'm s-" Woozi was cut off by the two fingers that lifted his chin and lips that met his.

"I don't want you to be sorry, I'm not disappointed, I am actually very happy because I thought you would say that they were just rumors and that you don't feel like I do."

Woozi was still shocked, from the kiss and sudden confession. "Woozi, will you go out with me?" Hoshi asked making Woozi's eyes go wide.

He froze from how shocked he was, not able to move, not able to utter a word not able to respond.

"P-please say something," Hoshi said feeling sad, he thought the younger would reject him, but he got a slight nod in response.

"I-I-I-I...hmm...n-ne, I will go out with you," Woozi said smiling happily.

Hoshi hugged him tightly and kissed him again, this time Woozi responded to the kiss.

"FINALLY!" They heard cheers from behind the wall making them smile brightly at each other.

Fluff, lots and lots of fluff...I have no idea where it is all coming from, probably from the lack of having a boyfriend...oh well, shit happens.

Comment and vote
<3