Extra Part : You Maybe Like This Game!

Hey fellas, what's up? Since this story is finished and I got something to tell you as my appreciation after reading this story. Its already two thousand and I very like it! As my appreciation, heres the video from youtube that you maybe like it!

This game is called Yandere Simulator. I want to thank you to Markiplier because his awesome video about this game.I try to download it anf hoping the file is not big (like more than 2 GB) and yes, it just 919 MB (I think) . Aaannnddd.... This video is made byyyyyyy.... Me! I also have a youtube. Subscribe me if you like my channel,I won't force you. You can watch all my vids and share it to your friend, again, I won't force you. If you like my vids, you can use like button and type something good and cool comment, if you don't like it, its ok, it won't bother me. Lets say thank you to "Yandere Dev" at youtube, he is the one who make this game since three years ago. The game is cool amd awesome. I really like yandere game and yandere girl too! So that's why I always love to see Yandere girl. I think thats all. Oh I forgot to tell you that you can follow me at facebook, discord and twitter. Link in my youtube vid (several have in my vids) . Thank you aaannnddd... Have A Nice Day!