A SwanQueen OneShot

'Check the coat pocket.. It's still there. Good.'

The blonde perked up as soon as she saw her date already waiting for her. "Sorry I'm late. Had to finish the last of the files for work." She said, as she sat down.

The other woman, the brunette, smiled and waved her hand casually. "It's alright dear, I would have waited forever."

The younger woman blushed, and hid her face behind her hair. The brunette reached across the small table, and gently lifted the blondes chin. "It's true Emma." The brunette smiled softly, before bringing her hand back.

Emma had her hands in her lap as the brunette looked over the menu. Her head was tilted ever so slightly, and she was smiling away like a lovesick teenager. Perhaps she was.. Lovesick. The brunette peeked up at Emma, and returned it with a smile if her own. "You're staring dear.." She said, moving her eyes back down to the menu. "Let me stare Regina. It keeps me from doing other things."

Regina looked up, and raised an eyebrow. "What kind of 'things'."

Regina broke into a smirk as she watched Emma falter for a moment. Emma scrambled for words, but then sighed, and just reached for her girlfriends hand. She played with Regina's fingers for a moment, before lacing them with her own. "Regina. How long have we been dating?"

Regina was taken aback by this question, but she answered quickly. "Nearly four years. Why do you ask?" The blonde smiled, gently pulling Regina's ring finger. "It has been amazing.. But there's one problem. Four years isn't enough. No.. Not at all."

"Emma, what are you doing?" The question didnt reach the blondes ears, she was to busy reaching into the pocket of her leather jacket. "All the time in the world isn't enough. Not when it comes to you. But if I can spend the next.. Seventy years with you, I would be the happiest, and luckiest woman on earth." Emma stood up, and moved to Regina's side. Regina looked at her, tears in her eyes as she watched Emma move down to one knee.

"So, Regina Mills." Emma pulled the little black velvet box out of her pocket, and held it up. "Will you marry me?" It was as if time had stopped after Emma opened the box. Neither one noticed the others around them in the restaurant. It had felt like forever until Regina finally moved. She turned herself towards the blonde, and took her cheeks in her hands. She leaned forward, until their foreheads were touching. Regina had been waiting for this one moment for... For what felt like forever. She pulled away some, and pressed a kiss to the tip of Emma's nose.

"Yes."