See Something?

Mr.Blatter was out sick today, so we had a substitute. She actually wasn't that bad... She's pretty cute. As soon as she walked in the room, all the boys hollered. But what do you expect? It's a high school study hall. She hasn't even been in the room for five minutes, and she already had three boys' numbers. She didn't ask. She ripped them up as soon as they were in her hand, but I could tell she was used to this attention. From boys anyway... Her name was Regina Mills, but she asked us to call her Regina.
She had been looking at me while she said it. I blushed, and looked down at my notebook as I scribbled in one of the corners. 'I hope she didn't catch me staring...' I peeked up out of my eye lashes, and found she was still watching me. I smiled, and gently shook my head, focusing on the dog that had started to take form. "So, just say 'here' when I call your name." I had barely heard her speak due to the loud whispering directly behind me. I turned in my seat, and stared at James. He was the loud mouth of this class, and had less manners then a baboon. But that's insulting the baboon. He looked up at me as someone pointed, and gave a cheeky smile, and a smile wave of his fingers. I rolled my eyes, and turned back in my seat, to be met with a pair if very nice legs in front of me.
"Ms.Swan? I've called your name twice." I slowly let my gaze travel up towards her face, my mouth opening as I did. She was even more beautiful up close. Regina had this lip scar, right on her upper lip... I swallowed thickly, wondering how her lips would taste. "Sorry..." My voice came out hoarse, and all she did was smirk. The rest of the class laughed, as she continued down the paper. My cheeks a furious red, as I felt James prodding my back. The class quieted down when she sat down, taking on its quiet murmur as everyone in the class broke of in groups, having their own conversations. I gently bit on the eraser of my pencil as I did my math, and social studies. 'Thats it...' I thought sadly, putting my books back in my bag. Ms.Mills had been helping someone with their homework when I looked over my shoulder. My mouth was open slightly, as her necklace dangled, distracting me from something else. I ripped my gaze away as she stood up, looking down at my open notebook. 'Shes a substitute swan. Calm down.' I tapped the end of my pencil on the desk, until I felt a tap on my back. Sighing, I turned around, looking James in the face. "What?" I whispered, looking down at James paper. He was working on science homework, one I had finished in lunch. "What did you get for seven?" He asked, pointing his pen cap on the question.
"Figure it out. It's grade ten science. We're grade eleven." I turned back around, crossing my legs. I looked up at the clock, gently biting my lip. This was the last period of the day, and there was still about twenty minutes left.
I ran a hand through my hair, biting my lip a bit harder.
"Do you have anything to do, Ms.Swan?"
I jumped slightly at the deep, yet girly voice. A shiver went down my spine, as I looked up at Ms.Mills. "I finished it all." I said quietly, a weak smile forming on my lips. She nodded, and walked to her desk, sitting in the chair.
'Please... Please be the sub for this whole week.' I thought in a silent prayer.