IT HURT'S A LOT

{11:30 p.m.}

YOONA POV'S

I heard the main door was opening and i saw Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong you are home."

*doesn't reply*

Suddenly i saw a girl was at his back hugging him and says "Oppa who is that woman?"

"Just ignored her. Make like she doesn't exist ok baby."

"Ok oppa love you."

"Yah~~ Kim Jaejoong how could you do this to me." I said while crying.

"How dare you saying "yah~~" to me. Do you realize who you are?! And another thing, please stop your stupid drama at here.

He then started slapping me. It was so pain. But then he stopped and bring the girl to his room.

Next morning

JAEJOONG POV'S

I looked at my phone and saw jieun messaging me (ji eun last night girl) she said "Oppa i'm sorry for leaving so early yesterday."

"I was just playing with you who cares anywhere you're leaving early or not."

I went down for breakfeast.

"IM YOONA!!!!"

"Yes Jaejoong is there something wrong?"

"You are asking me something wrong....this kimchi fried rice is too spicy....what do you think i am?!"

"Jaejoong look i am so sorry. I didn't notice that i put a lot of hot papper in there."

"You always ruined my mood"

I just stood up and get going to work without looking at here.

1:30 p.m.

YOONA POV'S

"I went to my friends house. Without telling to jaejoong.

"Hey Yura"

"Yah~~~Yoona....i miss you so much my dear."

"I miss you too."

After having a long chat with yura i need to go home and we have said bye to each other.

JAEJOONG POV'S

When i'm on the way back home i saw yoona. I take my phone and started calling her.

"Yoona where are you know?"

"Ermmm i am at home jaejong."

"Really. Cause i don think so.

I stop my car in front of her and she seems like to be in a shocked

YOONA POV'S

I am so scared what will going to happen to me when we reach home. We reach there in a few minutes and Jaejoonf started pulling my hair harshly. I was begging to him to let go.

"Jaejoong i didn't mean to lie you. Please it is pain."

"Why did you go out without my pemission. What will our neighbour ask that you have bruises on your face."

He keep slapping me and dragged me into the cold storeroom.

"I will locked you here and there is no food for you. And i have taken your phone so that you can't call anybody!!!"

Author Pov's

Time passes and it's already 11:30 p.m. and Jaejoong comes home. He called Yoona and forget that he locked her in the storeroom.

JAEJOONG POV'S

Was i been to harsh to her. I see yoona and she look so pale. I go near here and she realized.

"Jaejoong i'm so sorry i didn't notice that you are back."

"No its ok."