2-1. Diesels Raid Again

1957
Everything is dark, in scraps and ruins. There is only one source of light hanging from a crooked lamp in the distance. There was even something that vaguely resembled a mountain from afar. Two men in uniforms carefully traverse throughout this area, with one of them holding a camera; both were apparently sent to discover the mysteries of this place on Sodor. They soon notice a lonely figure sitting behind what looks like a cage of sorts.
"Well look at that," one of them said, getting his camera to focus and record the situation. "That guy looks like he's shivering or something."
"Indeed he might be. I doubt we should go near him. He's not even a human for all we know."
A similar figure approached the latter there, leaving the two men more invested. The taller creature made a few gestures before suddenly shattered the barriers of the "cage", freeing the other, and they both scrambled off. Were they perhaps in a rush?

 Were they perhaps in a rush?

"Wait..."
"What is it?
"Holy sh—"
The camera stopped recording at this point, cutting-off the sudden retort. The two men had to run upon noticing incoming rumbles nearby; it was the two big entities that looked like they were trying to escape the place. The men wonder what exactly they were running from and why... and then they noticed what looked like red eyes approaching from a distance. They now felt as if they had to escape as well.

On the less-dark side of things, skyscrapers were being built among several areas of the Sudrian city-landscape. So far, the already-constructed ones are about 70 feet high, and the current dinosaurs living on the island seem attracted to the tall buildings. At Wellsworth, Edward would come up to one of the skyscrapers and paw at its frame with a bit of curiosity. He would then head off to Brendam Docks, and take a dive into the sea to relax.

Meanwhile, the two men that escaped the dark yard have eventually arrived to Knapford. They sent the camera to a workman, who viewed the recorded footage of the yard.
"Sir Topham Hatt would be certainly intrigued about this." the worker stated.
"Captured footage of what?" asked the man in charge himself, sitting there at his desk with utter suspicion.
"Likely two more monsters, sir." the worker said. "They said that those creatures were found running from a scrapyard of sorts."
"Interesting... the place where unfortunate monsters get their armor shredded to pieces, leaving them almost as frail as a chicken."
Another man soon opened the office door, with a rather urgent note.
"Sir, something destructive is out there on the loose..!"
"Let me guess, diesels?"
"Of course, sir."
The explosive noises and smashed debris left from buildings were produced by none other than "Splodge" and the Iron Twins. Large cities were quite a prime target for monsters to generate chaos, and Knapford was unfortunately no exception.
Thomas, Percy & Toby all naturally became alerted about these explosions, and set off outside of Knapford-sheds. With a fierce and defensive manner, Toby stood in front of the younger dinosaurs, while the diesel-twins all positioned themselves (several feet away) in front of the wooden monster respectively, with clenched fists. They began to charge at each other quickly (or rather slowly for monster-standards), with Toby initially gaining the upper-hand by clawing and biting before the diesels end upoverwhelming him. Thomas and Percy leap forward and attempt to pry their paws off of Toby, only for the two to get easily thrown back.