Under the mistletoe (Merry christmas)

Y/N was decorating the studio with colorful Christmas lights and a green tree with black ornaments. You also noticed a mistletoe on the ceiling and wondered if you would share another kiss with Alice angel. You smirked as you thought of it. You see, you were hosting a Christmas party. With bacon soup and ink drinks for the cartoons. And real food and drinks for people who will eventually come over. The first person to attend the party was the one and only Bendy. He seemed to be in a jolly mood. You asked " Hey bendy! you seem happy about something!" you gave a simple smile to the mischievous devil. He would return with a smile and responded saying " oh, I'm excited about the party toots!~ can't wait to meet gals!." He would laugh as he went to grab a can of bacon soup. Then Boris came along and grabbed bacon soup as well. Still no sight of Alice. A few moments later a cartoon that looked similar came into the room with a beautiful dress on. And yes. It was the one who stole you're heart. Alice angel. You were prepping yourself up to not make a fool of yourself. As she came up to you she asked " Oh hi Y/N! this party is going to be awesome!" she gave this smile to you that made you feel faint. You had a pink tint on you're cheeks. You looked up to realize that you two were both under the mistletoe. Alice than looked up and next thing you knew her lips were on yours. You returned the favor and kissed her back. You placed your arms around her shoulders carefully so you won't get any ink on you.

Y/N thought to herself that this was going to be the best Christmas party ever.

if you want me to write another one of these, contact @kellybarronCP

Thank you and merry Christmas! 🎁