Back Story

( i do not own OHSHC. It belongs to its creators)
Hey i hope you like it 😸.

"DIE YOU STUPID CHILD! YOU SHOULD HAVR GONE WITH YOUR FATHER" your mother screamed whilst throwing the dishes you just cleaned at you.

'Father? ' you thought as you were at the bottom of the stairs dodging the dishes.

Back Story---
Your father died when you were about 6 years old. Leaving you with your abusive mother. He was a wealthy man so he had save billions for you, not your mother, but only for you. Why? Because he believed children were the future and they deserve every thing so that they are more then what their parents were. So that they didnt have to fall so hard that they couldnt get back up. You missed him so much. Your mother on the other hand was always abusive. It didnt matter to her if your father was there or not. The only time your werent getting beaten or yelled at was when she was at her job. (She worked as a slut!) She would always come home drunk off her ass. Your father knew about her problems and did all he could to help but he then got sick and left you. You are now 16 years of age and work at a coffee shop. ( lets call it Anteiku for all the tokyo ghoul fans 😻😹) your boss was an older man and you had 2 co- workers. (But we will get to them later) it was kinda like a family but the so called 'sister' of the family is kind of anti social, and the 'brother'

End of Backstory---

"I.. I am sorry, mother. " you felt a stray tear fall down your cheek, but it wasnt because you were hurt or sad. It was because your mother wasnt the one that died!

Heyyy lol i hope you liked it. I think i got way better then when i first tried. I will try to post as fast as i can type the rest. I love y'all byeeeeee