IV

I couldn't stop looking, I froze, I felt my eyes getting watery. " Hey Valerie, are you okay?" Thalia asked me with worry in her voice. "Umm, yeah you two just finish eating I'll be right back" I said while giving them a weak smile. I headed straight into the bathroom and walked into a stall. No, I didn't puke, I did want to cry...but I didn't because I knew that I was going to have to face Zion in a matter of minutes so I checked my self in the mirror and went back to the table. Oh and it wasn't just Zion added to the party he also brought his pet snake.

"Oh, Hi Valerie I didn't know you were third wheeling" Normani said with a smirk on her face. "Oh, I didn't know snakes were allowed at restaurants but yet here you are" I said looking her dead in the eyes with a fake smile. "Ooouuu, get her West" Elom said laughing while getting a smacked on the arm by Thalia. " Well at least I'm not stuck in the friend zone like some people..." she said while looking at me from head to toe. "Okay, Okay both of you need to chill, people are staring" Zion said while looking around the fast food restaurant. "Zion baby, can you give me a ride home?" Normani said while looking at Z with homeless puppy eyes. "Uhh, yeah I don't see why not" Z said while looking at the three of us on the other side of the booth. The three of us looked at him in disbelief. "Woooww, you guys have fun I need to go" I said getting out of the booth. "Hey, Valerie wait I'll go with you!" Thalia yelled out while following after me. "Damn, Z you didn't even try to defend her that's fucked bro, I'll see you at home" Elom said with a frown running to catch up with Thalia and I.

"You two didn't have to follow me" I said while opening our local Café door. "We didn't have to but we wanted to because we care about you, right El?" Thalia asked Elom. "That is correct, but just one quick question, who's buying the drinks and how are we getting home?" Elom asked confused. "Okay first of all that was two questions genius, second of all I already texted Luciana to pick us up in a few minutes and lastly I'll buy the drinks" I stated with a smile on my face. They both told me what drinks they wanted and went to sit at a high chair table. I ordered four drink because Luciana wanted one too, I payed, took the drinks and sat at the table. I got a thanks from both of the young adults. "By the way I'm sorry if I'm third wheeling..." I said with a frown on my face. "No no no, don't even think that you are amazing company, I wouldn't even know what to say if you weren't here, not that you're boring T, it's just that I'm an awkward person and I should really stop talking now" Elom said out of breath. Thalia and I just looked at each other and laughed. "It's okay El, I get pit I'm like that too, so you're in no way third wheeling " T said with a smile.

After a few minutes of talking my phone rings and I see that it's Luciana telling me that she's outside. We all head out to Luci's car and get in. "Hey Rios, thank you so much for picking us up" I said while buckling up. "Oh it's no problem I was planning on going over to your house to get ready anyways V" Luci said with a smile. "Yo Thalia are you gonna go to the party tonight?" I asked looking at her through the rear view mirror. "I was thinking of going but then I realized I don't have a ride so I guess I'm not going" she said with a slight frown. "Why don't you come with us to my house, I can let you borrow some clothes" I offered Thalia. "Sure, that would be great, thank you" she said with a smile. Once we got to my house, we said goodbye to Elom who went to his house to also get ready. "Alright ladies, LETS GOOOOO!!!" I said while running up the stairs and into my room.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

A/N : I'm so sorry for not updating!!! I promise I'll try to update a lot more often! Love you beanz💛