Broken Hearts

Just a note from me!! The hearts look like ♥ so not like real hearts ok?

It was a normal day in the meeting place, well as normal as it could get, when finally Germany had enough "OK THAT IS IT!" he yelled "FOR THE LOVE OF WURST STOP WITH ALL OF THIS NONSENSE!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the angered nation. Germany sighed "Ok...Meeting dismissed. We won't get anything done anyway..." he left, Italy close beside, slamming the door in the process. The other nations sighed gathering their things 'quietly' and leaving.

All except for two. Russia, Aka Ivan, and Canada, Aka Matthew. It would so happen that Matthew did want to leave, but Ivan was sitting ontop of him, asleep. Canada sighed "M-Maple...hes h-heavy..." He poked the larger Nation till he woke. Ivan yawned and streeched "What a nice nap..." he looked around the empty room "It seems everyone has left..." he shrugged, gathering his things, and left.

Unnoticed to him a certain, beating, item fell from his pocket.

The item however was noticed by the other occupaint in the room.

Matthew stood and walked over to the small object. Picking it up gentilly, he examined it. "It...It looks like a heart..." he said to noone turning the heart-like object in his hands "Its bloody...beaten...brusied...cracked..." Matthew was overcome with saddness "I see...so this is his heart..." he held a hand over his chest. No beat was emanating from him. Matthew gripped the front of his shirt and smiled hollowly "I didn't know anyone else could lose theres aswell..." he sighed staring at the weakly beating heart in his palm.

Later that night Canada was busy mending the small heart of Russia's. He gentilly aplied ice, took great care when sewing, and put bandages on the worse of bruises. He put the heart on a soft blanket, leaving it in the kitchen, and walking to his room. He slowly approched the closet as Kumajiro grumbled lowly from behind. Matthew opened the closet doors, reaching up to the top shelf, taking down a sodden shoe box. He sat on his bed, staring at the box in his lap, his hands hovered over the lid. Kumajiro nuddged his arm "Well go on..." Matthew looked at the small polar bear. Sighing he opened the box slowly.