Announcement

*chris's p.o.v.*
I was walking up to the bathroom when i see kosha's room slightly open.

Thinking that she was fully dressed i go towards her door just see that she isn't.

Standing in her bra and shorts she is applying cream to her face as the light sun rays reflect off of her perfectly tan skin and her dark chestnut hair that comes right above her waist lazily to one side.

No, she wasn't perfect, she had stretch marks, stomach fat, and an imperfect smile but that's what made her different. Her flaws are what i love most about her.

I realize that she could turn around and catch me looking at her which would be really awkward because we just started getting close. I was her drum captain, she'd never like me but i'd want her as a friend if nothing more.

I turn and head into the bathroom to change hoping she hadn't heard me.

*your p.o.v.*
I quickly turn my head to the where the sound came from when i hear my hall bathroom shut.

Shit.

did chris see me? But i also can't say that i don't like it.

I admit that he's really cute and i'd totally date him but i'm a weirdo and he's also my drum captain.

I brush it off and put a shirt on before i look at the time on my phone.......3:55 p.m.

Afraid to miss any updates on today's video i run out of my room only to bump into chris.

Me: OMG OMG OMG OM-

Chris: AAAHHH

We both give out a painful grunt before looking at each other in panic.

In unison: ONLY 4 MORE MINUTES LEFT!!

Chris: i'll get the popcorn

Me: i'll get the tv ready.

He goes downstairs to get popcorn and i go back in my room to fix the sheets.

Right after i'm done connecting my bluetooth chris plops down by me. I've never been in the same bed as him, so this is kinda awkward. I have a twin bed which only fit for one person so we are squished but i like it.

When i refresh youtube i see that they uploaded 21 seconds ago and i quickly click on the video liking it instantly.

Chris: dude literally you haven't even watched the video yet

Me: i don't need to.

After the ad, the video plays and i don't necessarily enjoy it because afro-man here keeps talking. As the video is about to come to an end, i hear them say something about an announcement.

Chris: omg bruh why is-

Me: SHSHHHHHH they're announcing something

Grayson: so as you guys have seen in this video, a majority of our fans are always getting bullied or picked on so we have a solution to that.

Ethan: so now that we're 21 (omg they'll be 21 in 3 years fml they're growing up so fast.) we went to the state and asked if we could run our own school.

Me: shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

Chris: are you ok-

Me: STFU AND LET ME LISTEN DUMBASS

Ethan: but this isn't just any school. This is a school where you taught how to e-

Grayson: no we don't tell them right now. we will put a link in our bio's at a random time this week that contain all of the information. We really hope that you guys like this idea because we've put a lot of work into it.

Me: WHAT? WHY? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TELL ME WHAT THE SCHOOL IS ABOUT?! AAAHHHH

Chris: chill you'll know sometime this week

Me: YEAH BUT THIS WEEK ISN'T RIGHT NOW!
Chris: wait but will you actually go to that school.

Me: DUH

He was sad. Why was he sad? We just became friends and we aren't really that close. Does he like me?

*mental gasp*

no don't jump to conclusions, don't jump to conclusions.

But what if he really does like me?!

JAUAJDBNSKAUBJHXBEKE I GOTTA TELL MAIA AND SARAH AND MY GROUP CHAT

_____________________________________

Well here ya go😂 this was kinda a boring chapter but yeah.

PEACE👅

- Kosha