Characters

Chararacters:

Emmalie "Emma" Kidman - the trouble maker from Brisbane, Queensland. Her mom is the world famous actress, Nicole Kidman and her dad owns Sydney Airlines, Australia's most known airline. Emma is always the one with pranks. She has a brilliant mind and had a best friend for a boyfriend, or so she thinks they're a couple (she's still confused, see) When she meets her exact opposite, the calm and sensible one, will they be sworn enemies or will they even complement each other?

Kirstie and Beatrice Torés - the not so identical Spanish twins from Madrid, Spain. Their mom owns and runs one of the world's top modeling agencies and their dad is a football player playing for Real Madrid.

Kirstie - she has her mom's looks. Did I mention her mom has a resemblance to Victoria Secret Angel, Miranda Kerr? She has the talent in designing brilliant clothes, too. Usually known as the quiet and small one. She's usually insecure about herseld though. Will the cheeky one get her attention and convince her she's beautiful?

Beatrice - the player. Gets feisty with boys but isn;t that serious when it comes to proper boyfriends. She has a great sense of humour, and like her twin, is also drop dead gorgeous which makes guys fall for her instantly. As she enters The House, she meets someone who can keep up with her sassy banters and she has realized she had fallen in love. Will the guy take the risk and fall for her, too, or will he prefer being freinds?

Faye Glazer - the perfect daughter from Manchester. Her mum is a chef who owns 5 star restaurants all over the world and her dad owns the Manchester United football club. Faye prefers to be aloone since she's used to it. Her life is pretty perfect and she finds herself hating it enough to want to be imprisoned in a house for a 100 days. She has a great boyfrriend but once she meets the adorable Irish one, she starts doubting her feelings for Justin (her boyfriend). Who will she choose?

Eunice Jones - the bad ass American from Manhattan, New Tork (see what I did there? ;D) Her mom is an author who has sold 5 bestselling novels and his dad's family owns the Madison Square Garden. Eunice is one of those laid back types. She's the daredevil and always ready for an adventure but too scared to get her heart broken in the process of love. Will the first guy she ever liked catch her in her fall or leave her hanging?