Karkat x Reader

Ugh, school. You think as your mom drives you to Alternia Earth High School. It's called this, because this high school accepts both trolls and humans. "Bye, sweetheart!" your mom calls to you as you get out of the car. "Bye, Mom."

You walk to your first period class when you accidentally bump into a troll. "HEY, WATCH IT FUCKASS," he yells. "Oh. Hey, Karkat sorry man," you say as you help him pick up his stuff. "It's ok," he mumbles to you. You glance over at him, he's scowling at the ground. After you hand him his stuff you both go your seperate ways.

-Time skip to the end of school-

You start to walk home from school with Karkat. He lives a few blocks away from you. "Hey (y/n) wanna come over after school and watch some fucking awesome romcoms?" he asks. "Sure Kk, but only if we watch some horror movies too," as you say this you look over to see his reaction. It's priceless.

Karkat has a look of terror on his face for a split second, but then he maskes his emotions once again. "S-sure... why not watch a h-horror movie or two..." he trails off looking at the ground. I've been trying to hold in my laughter for a minute now and I can't hold it in anymore. I burst out laughing, I fall on the ground holding my sides. I don't stop until I can't breath and tears are streaming down my face. "WHAT?" he asks a slight red hue appears on his cheeks.

"Nothing Karkat," I start chuckling at the blush on Karkat's face. Man why does Karkat have to be so adorable sometimes? You've had a crush on him for who knows how long, but all Karkat thinks of you as is a Moirail. We've been Moirails since 6th grade, now we're seniors in high scool. We start walking home again after I get up off the sidewalk. When we reach the Vantas hive we're greeted by a bickering Kankri and Signless.

"HEY FUCKTARDS WE HAVE COMPANY!" Karkat yelled over their argument. "Karkat! Don't use such frivilous words they can be triggering," Kankri said exasperated. "Oh, hey (y/n) I didn't see you there would you mind if I shake your hand? I hope that's not too triggering to you," he adds quickly. "It's not Kankri don't worry," you say politely as you shake his hand. "Hello, (y/n) nice to see you again," The Signless says smoothly. You bow to him. "Nice to see you too Signless."

"We're gonna be watching movies in my respitblock. So don't fucking bother us," Karkat says before leading me to the top floor of the hive, to his room. He puts in one of his troll romcoms first. After it ends you get up and go over to the DVD player. Before Karkat could protest you put in your favorite horror movies.

When an especially scary part comes up Karkat screams, holds on to your arm for dear life, and snuggles his head on my shoulder so he can't see the screen. You go to pat his head to clam him down, but in the process you accidentally touch one of his horns. He lets out a muffled moan and grabs your wrist quickly. "Oh my gog I'm so sorry!" you exclaim in surprise when you touch one of his horns. "IT'S OK JUST DON'T GO AROUND TOUCHING TROLLS HORNS!" he scolds you. "Why?" you ask. You knew troll horns were really sensetive but you didn't know why they didnt like their horns touched. Karkat sees the confusion in your eyes and sighs. "Trolls don't let people touch their horns cause it turns them on," he said exasperated.

"Oh... OH GOG I'M SO FUCKING SORRY MAN I DIDN'T MEAN TO I SWEAR," you yell as it hits you that you just turned Karkat on a little bit. "I told you it's fine (y/n)," he mumbles. He still has his head on your shoulder, you look down and can see the side of his face. He is blushing so furiously you realize this is why he has his head down still. When his blush fades he looks up at the movie again, but he still hasn't let go of your wrist. "Uhm... Karkat?" you ask tentatively. "Yeah, (y/n)?" "You're still holding my wrist." "Oh...sorry," he lets go of your wrist quickly. You sit there and watch the rest of the movie in scilence.

When it ends you guys decide to have a talk with eachother. Ya know Moirail to Moirail. "Are you still feeling flushed for Terezi?" you ask and Karkat once again blushes slightly. "Yeah, I think if she feels the same about me we might get married as you humans do." "You think so? Well then I think you should tell her soon before someone else beats you to it," I say trying to hide the sadness from my voice, but Karkat knows me too well he can tell when you're sad. "What's wrong (y/n)? Are you ok?," he asks worridly. "Y-yeah it's just I've never had anyone tell me they've had flushed feelings for me. Except Eridan, but he doesn't count, he's too much of a player." "Yeah who DOESN'T he like?" you both start to laugh at this.