{Intro-Movie Trailer}

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING BELOW!!! I added the character you will be, Charlotte Ripsom, Betty Ripsom's sister.

Opens to William or Bill Denbrough folding a piece of paper.

WARNER BROS. PICTURES A TimeWarner Company

Bill continues folding the paper.

NEW LINE CINEMA A TimeWarner Company

SS Georgie has been written on the, now, boat, made from the paper. Bill's younger brother George Denbrough enters. Bill hands him the boat and says "Here ya go, she's all ready captain." George responds with "Thanks" and they engulf in a hug. Blackout

George reappears going down his steps in a yellow raincoat and sets the boat in the flowing water by the sidewalk. He continues to follow the boat as it bobs down the flowing little river, in the rain. The camera shifts to show the street sign Jackson st. 

Camera repositions to follow the boat and sinks up to George who is now running, as the camera looks up we see an orange barricade that says DERRY PUBLIC WORKS, and poor George hits his head on the barricade not seeing it, falling backward.

As he rises again, he runs to keep up with his boat. The boat is seen going toward the sewer and George yells "NO!" The boat gets caught for a second on excess debris and then slips into the opening. George says "No" once more before kneeling before the opening searching for his boat. "Bill's gonna kill me"

A clown in white make-up, with a red extending smile, pops up before George and George falls back astounded. Blackout

FROM STEPHEN KING'S TERRIFYING NOVEL

We see the town of Derry from a birds eye view. We hear Benjamin or Ben Hanscom's voice come over as the view of 4 boys riding their bikes pops up, "Derry is not like," then the view of Henry Bowers, Victor Criss and Belch Huggins propped against Henry's car "any other town I've been in." Blackout

A view of a sign in front of the school comes over the screen saying, DERRY POLICE DEPT. DONT FORGET THE  CURFEW 7PM  we still hear the voice of Ben Hanscom over the view. "People disappear," Then we see a view of a missing sign, with a former member of the Bowers gang, Patrick Hockstetter, "Six times the national average. And that just adults," We see the view of Ben Hanscom, in the Derry Library, looking back at a red balloon that has floated in. "Kids are worst...way, way worst." Blackout

 We see a view of the four boys and a girl, Bill Denbrough with a flashlight, Richard or Richie Tozier behind him entering the sewer, and Charlotte or Charlie Ripsom close to Bill. Stanley or Stan Uris and Edward or Eddie Kaspbrak wait outside the sewer, scared to enter. We hear the voice of Bill, "I sa-aw something, there was this.." The camera cuts to Bills face, then to Eddie's as he says "A clown." The camera cuts to look at Richie, Beverly or Bev Marsh and Charlie behind him.

The camera cuts to the House on Neibolt st, A broken, old, boarded up house is on the screen with Eddie in front of it. Then the camera shifts to see Eddies face. Blackout

We hear Eddies voice again. "Yeah I saw him too" We see Bill's face, then Eddie's, and then the boys and the two girls. Ben has joined the group of boys now.

We see a projector being set up and a map of Derry comes up on the board. The camera shifts to the complete Losers Club, Bill pointing to the map "Look" he says. On Bill's right side Ben sits in front of Bev, on the left side, Eddie sits in front of Stan and Charlie, besides Charlie is Richie, and Micheal or Mike Hanlon has now joined the group behind them. The map of Derry is seen again, we hear Bill's voice, "Its all co-nnected by the sewers." The camera comes back to Bill and the group. Coming up to Bills face he says, "That's where IT lives"

The camera comes out onto Eddie who needs to take a breath from his aspirator and Charlie looks at him worried. The projector then starts to move by itself, the Camera cuts to see the right side of the room then the left, then it comes behind them showing pictures of the Denbrough family on vacation. Eddie comes up to move behind Mike, the camera has now followed him and we see Mike trying to fix the projector, The camera switches positions several times to show the faces of the losers and then the projector again. The projector seems to be speeding up on a picture of the Denbrough family, zooming in on the face of Bill's mother who's hair has obscured her face. The hair continues to move as we start seeing Pennywise's face behind the hair. The losers start to move and panic. Charlie and Bev backing up into Bill and the boys moving back, Ben backs up to go to Bev while she screams, "TURN IT OFF!"

We still see Pennywise's face arise from the hair, smiling. Blackout

THIS SEPTEMBER

We see Eddie running around the Neibolt house, then Ben running through the kenduskeug, then Henry approaching a red balloon connected to his mailbox.

WHAT

We see claws coming from Pennywise's white gloves, and behind we see Eddie holding his broken arm with Richie holding his face, Bill and Charlie on his right side staring at the clown, Charlie desperately grabbing onto Bill's shirt, Bev holding onto Richie's shirt on the left.

ARE

We see burnt hands grabbing outside of the butchers side door, then seeing Mikes face. The door comes into view again with Mike standing from it.

YOU

We see Bev at her sink, blood spraying out of the drain everywhere. The screen then shows Pennywise, lifting a triangle form of balloons away from his face.

AFRAID OF?

We see Bill in his basement, the basement floor filled with water. We then see George in his yellow raincoat, saying, "Billy, if you come with me, you'll float too." Bill's face comes into view again and he says "Georgie" Georges face comes into view again, he starts to smile and laugh "YOULL FLOAT TOO, YOULL FLOAT TOO, YOULL FLOAT TOO," George starts yelling in a demonic voice as Pennywise comes from the water by his feet, repeating the same phrase, "YOULL FLOAT TOO!" Pennywise is seen running/shaking towards Bill who is astonished. Blackout

A view of Pennywise flashes

A view of Pennywise flashes. Blackout

SEPTEMBER 8