Romano X Reader - Did We Just...? LEMON

You took another sip of champagne, the bubbly fizz tickling your nose and the delicate froth collecting on your lips. You swallowed the delicious liquid and smiled, your lips curving up into a blissful smile.

You looked up at your boyfriend, Lovino, scanning the fancy decorated menu that he held in his hands. His eyebrows came together into a frown as his eyes darted all around the neat text.

“______________?” he asked, his eyes slowly lifting from the paper and connecting with yours.

“Mm?” you replied, placing your glass of champagne down on the table.

“What kind of food is this?” he asked, his dark eyebrows still pulled down into a grumpy frown.

“It’s French, I believe,” you stated. He screwed his face up in disgust and threw his menu down on the table.

“Hey!” you snapped, “Manners!”

You could feel the rude eyes of other diners upon you as you looked back down at your menu.

“This food looks delicious,” you commented, observing the full colour pictures. “Just give it a try.”

“No,” he growled as he crossed his arms. You frowned back at him, poking your lips out into a small pout. You could feel the tears brimming in the corners of your eyes as your lips quivered.  Lovino’s dark eyes widened and he frantically reached for his menu.

“Okay, okay! I’ll give it a try, just please don’t cry,” he said quickly. His eyes grew desperate as they darted from the menu to you, and then back to the menu.

You smiled and reached for your champagne again. That cry wasn’t real of course; it was all part of your plan to make Lovino eat his damn dinner.

An enthusiastic waiter with bouncy blonde hair stood next to your table, pen and paper in his hands. His ocean bright eyes glanced at your body, starting at your long legs then to your styled hair. His mouth twitched slightly as he reached down for your hand and lifted it to his delicate lips. 

“Bonjour,” the man said, his soft lips brushing up against your hand. You could feel your cheeks flushing scarlet as the man winked at you, completely oblivious to your boyfriend’s protective growls from the other end of the table.

“My name is Francis,” the man said. The way your name rolled so seductively off his tongue sent a strange shiver up your spine.  “And I will be serving you tonight.”

You could tell by his accent that he was obviously French. He clicked his pen and waited patiently to take your order. You quickly looked back down at the menu and scanned for your order. Francis had flattered you so much that you forgot what you wanted! You stopped on a random picture and pointed at it, unable to speak.

You felt even more embarrassed as the man leaned over you, his lips so close to your neck you could feel his warm breath tickle your spine.

“Oh,” he whispered. “Fantastic choice, a beautiful dish for a beautiful woman.”

Lovino cleared his throat loudly, capturing the attention of the Frenchman. Francis stood up straight, his blue eyes borrowing into Lovino’s chocolate brown ones. They seemed to be having a stare down, not taking their eyes off each other once.

“Lovino,” you growled. His eyes slowly flickered down to meet your angry ones. You pointed to his menu, and then pointed to Francis, who was waiting patiently with a big grin on his perfect face.

“I’ll have the Pot-au-feu,” Lovino mumbled as he pushed his menu into Francis chest. Francis politely took your menu and left, but not before giving you a cheeky smile. You knew your cheeks must now be glowing scarlet.