Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy Christmas! Levi x Reader

(Y/n)'s

     I carefully walked around the hall of of HQ towards the mess hall. You see today is December 25th. Which means its Christmas, but its also my loving boyfriend Levi's birthday.  Hanji, Erwin, Mike, Squad Levi (Just go along with it.), and I have been planning a surprise birthday party for him. Even the new cadets were in on it. I carefully slipped into the mess hall unnoticed to see Hanji, Eren, Mike, Petra, Olou, Gunther, and Eld decorating. I was super excited. Hanji had even stolen cake and beer from the military police, but they can't prove it was us. "Are we almost ready?" I asked Hanji excitedly. "Yep, only a couple more decorations!" She nodded throwing more streamers around. I shook my head walking towards the kitchen. Levi was going to kill her for the mess she was making. I walked into the kitchen finding a bunch of snacks and desserts. I guess Hanji stole more found than I originally thought. The cadets and others began to pile into the mess hall unnoticed as we finished decorating.

     "Everyone hide Shorty's coming!" Hanji yelled getting under one of the tables. I ducked down just enough so I could see over the top of one as Eren turned off the lights. I heard the door open, and slam behind someone. Levi must be here. "SURPRISE!" We all yelled jumping out as someone turned the lights back on. "What the fuck are you all doing?" He asked a bit confused, but he didn't show it. "Its a birthday party. Merry Christmas, happy birthday, happy Christmas Levi." I told him smiling. "Yeah shorty we even stole cake and beer from the mp's." Hanji told him. "Really?" He asked questioning me. I nodded grabbing the cake, and bringing it to a table next to him. "Well then lets party, but your all cleaning this shit up afterwards brats." He said smirking a bit as the cadets and Hanji cheered.

=====

     I sat next to Levi leaning me head on his shoulder; on his couch. We had left his party, and gone to his office. "Here." I told him handing him a wrapped gift. "Its a Christmas gift, and birthday present all in one." He nodded ripping up the wrapping paper. Gasping slightly as he saw what it was. It was a framed picture I had drawn of his friends before they died. Farlan and Isabelle.

 Farlan and Isabelle

"Do you like it?" I asked him. He didn't answer; he just pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you," he whispered. "I'm glad you like it." I told him happily. "I love you so much." He told me; not letting go. "I love you too." I whispered back.

=====

     Short and fluffy. Without any death like the last one I wrote, and Happy birthday Levi. Merry Christmas to all you guys too.

~Theo