Chapter 1: Unexpected Night

The streets were dark as rain kept on pounding down against your skin. Footsteps kept coming closer, making your legs even more tired. Tired and out of breath, you only kept running from the people that were trying to kill you or worst. You didn't know how you ended up like this, but you didn't like it and you wanted to live. You noticed an alleyway, hoping it would leave you to safety. As you made your turn, your eyes widen, a dead end. You cruse under your breath, shaking as the rain tickled down against you. You heard chuckling rom behind, you couldn't move. Feeling a hand on your shoulder, you shrugged it off, only making his hand trailed down, ripping apart of your dress, you screamed. A hand covered your mouth, feeling something cold against your cheek. Tears mixed with rain water trailed down your face.

"Boss doesn't like it when you run." the man whispered against your ear, making you shake even more. He removed his hand from your mouth, trailing it down to your neck, he squeeze it. Making you cough.

"I...I...don't..understand.."

"You belong to him, miss." as he covered your mouth once more, the only thing you saw was the rain pouring down against your skin.

~

Tapping his foot against the table as he flipped the coin into a jar not far from him. His hands went over to his sliver gun, taking it as he fiddle with the trigger. The man below him was shaking like a leaf, he's been pleading to have his life spared, but the boss didn't like it.

"You promise me my money, you are late thus must pay the price."

"Please, I'll do anything. I will get the money-" the bullet went passed his head. Frozen in his spot, the man looked over at the boss once more. His smile curled under his mouth, reloading the gun once more. He blankly stared down at him.

"This time I won't miss, now tell me. Where is she?"

"Who?"

"If you can't give me my money, she is mine." still sitting on the floor. He didn't know what to do, the two men were besides him.

"Michael, please-"

"No money, so it's you or her?" he pointed the gun at him once more. Moving closer to him, feeling the cold mental hit against his forehead. The man kept on shaking, tears rolling down his face. Michael scrunched his nose, one click the sound went. The man finally choke.

"Don't hurt her, please...you can have her, just dont kill me."

"How pathetic!" he bashed the gun against his head, hearing him groaning in pain. The men went over and picked the man up, before leaving. Michael spoke. "Where?"

"Club 30s. She's the one performing in the red dress."

"Good, now. Boys go and grabbed her, one mark on her and I will put this bullet in your heads. Understand me!!" the men nodded to him. Taking the useless person out of his office, Michael tossed his gun on the table, his lips curled in excitement, just waiting for her to come. Standing next to the window as the rain pounded against the glass, he tapped his fingers against it.

~

It never was like this, you were only in the club, singing your heart out as the place was like no other. Waking up to an unknown place, it was dark and you were scared. Bringing your legs closed to your chest, your beautiful red dress was barely covering your body. The only thing you could of think of was, who wanted you and why were you here. You heard a noise as the door seem to opened. You jolted up from your spot, covering yourself, shaking and whimpering. You felt a pair of hands grabbed onto you. Pulling you off the bed, you screamed at the man, punching and doing whatever to try and have his hands away from you. A deep gripped held against your arm, crying out in pain. Your eyes were shut and you didn't want to know what would happened next.