Teenage Hormones-GladionxReader

[Your P.O.V.]

I have finally gotten a day of from the league! I am currently in my room, laying on my [made] bed, playing on my phone with the sun streaming through my window. My best friend, sister to my crush, sister from another mister, Lillie texts me out of the blue.

Lillie: Hey y/n!

Me: Hey Lil!

Lillie: My brother was being annoying so I sent him and his teenage hormones to your place.

Me: Oh joy. Why?

Lillie: I'm sorry! I'm a little under the weather today and I've already snapped at three people today. Also...

Me: You gave him the key to my house didn't you?

Lillie: Yeah...

Me: Great... How bad is it?

Lillie: Idk. I sent him over before he could bug me too much.

Me: Well, that helps me none.

Lillie: I know. Tell me when you know how bad it is

Me: Will do

Perfect. Just perfect. Why in the world would Lillie do this to me? She's told me what Gladion is like on the days he turns into an average teenager. She says that he's a whole different person, like he was before his mom went crazy. I sigh playing on my phone some more as I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Y/n, it's Gladion. Can I come in?" Gladion asks. "Yeah, why not," I reply. My platinum haired friend walks through the door, to my bed, and flops down with his head in my lap. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask trying not to get flustered. "Just getting comfortable, sweetheart," he says in a calm, cool tone. I raise an eyebrow, but go back to texting Lillie.

Me: It's bad.

Lillie: How bad?

Me: He has his head in my lap and he just called me sweetheart.

Lillie: That's pretty bad. Or good? Good.

Me: Lils?

Lillie: Good! Good! This is perfect! YAS!

Me: And I've lost her to the fangirl disease.

Lillie: Oh, honey! You lost me to that a long time ago.

"Y/nnnnnnn!" Gladion whines. "Yes?" "I want attention!" he whines again. "You sound, like a child. Just a minute," I reply.

Me: Now he wants attention. Gtg

Lillie: Have fun, but not too much fun. Wink, wink.

Me: LILLIE!

Lillie: Lol. Ttyl

Me: Ttyl

I sit my phone down beside me on the bed and run a hand through his hair, which is surprisingly soft. "Is this what you wanted?" In response he puts Red's name to shame, blushing like an idiot. I continue to run my hand through his hair and he closes his eyes. As much as I hate to admit it, this is nice. I know it's got to be relaxing for Gladion too because he sighs as I massage his scalp. Gladion surprises me by bringing my hand up to his mouth and placing a soft kiss on the back of it. We both sit there for a moment, my hand in his, staring into each other's eyes. But then he sits up, not letting go of my hand until he instead places that hand around my waist. He pulls me into a hug, letting his arms loosely hold me. I hug back as I completely melt in his arms. He's so warm and I detect a faint cologne as I bury my head in his neck, hugging him tighter. He responds to this by placing a few more soft kisses along my neck, my skin tingling with every touch.

He pulls away enough for me to see his face. His emerald eyes are glistening like we are all that exists, like he is enjoying this, like he loves me. I give in to my desires and his, letting my instincts take over, as I pull him into a kiss. It's sweet, but passionate. Who knew Gladion could be so gentle? I have my arms wrapped around his neck and I'm playing with his hair, his arms are wrapped loosely around my waist.

Once we have run out of air, we pull back from the kiss, but he pulls me into another hug instantly. He peppers my neck with more kisses as he whispers, "You know I love you, right?" "Yeah, I love you too," I whisper back.