MOTIONS

Song(s) that inspired this Chapter:

Kat dahlia's Cover of "Say Something"

Sleeping with sirens ft. MGK - "Alone"

MARILYN

The number one thing that I hated about becoming somewhat famous had to be the interviews, god come save me.

"Is it true?" The lady bitch asked me, holy hell I've been watching to many Tyler the Creator videos..

"Is what true?" I asked, I had zoned out before she asked the last question,

"Did you and your boyfriend recently break up because you cheated?"

"No it's not, Me and Mac decided that we are better off as friends, there as no hard feelings.."

"Do you think the brake up is going to effect you and your career?"

"I don't see it as a big effect on my carrer, because anything I'm feeling, I can use it to be productive, and make some hit songs"

"Thats great, well times up, Nice meeting you MJ"

"Make sure to buy her album on iTunes and in stores now"

As I sat in my hotel room alone thinking about how fucked up my life is I got an idea, Was it the best one? No, but it was something I needed so very much.

Let me just go over somethings.

First off me and Malcolm broke up, that was inevitable, but surprisingly we took it a lot better I thought we would.  And after that Colson stopped talking to me and I couldn't help but fall back into a bit of depression. Lastly I relapsed, I got drunk and woke up regretting a whole bunch of shit, someone should really not allow me to have a phone and money when I'm fucked up. I did a lot of bad shit, and I hope it was just a one off.

--

-later that day-

@ MJ's concert

"So what song do you guys want me to perform next?" I asked the huge sold out crowd, i mean it was huge for me, I used to think I was a nobody, but now I actually think I may have made it..

I wiped my forehead with my face rag and fixed my hat, it was so packed in this club that it was stuffy. I loved it though, it was intimate.

"The High" many in the first ro yelled, I smiled,?one of my favorite songs were one of theres as well, I had some good fans.

"The high it is then" I smiled and my DJ started the music.

I finished and smiled looking at my wonderful fans,

"Okay so some of you guys may or may not know.. That I, erm, I relapsed about a week ago" I sighed sitting on the stool one of the people from my crew brought on stage, I look at the emotions on some of their faces almost all of them held sorrow "I've battled addiction for far too along, and I just want to be honest with you guys, everyone does make mistakes. I may have gotten more popular recently, but shit has been so hard for me this past year.. The man I loved, or thought I loved cheated on me several times, I lost my relationship with my best friend, I don't know that our connection will ever be as strong as it once was. Everything has just been extra hard recently and I have no one to reach out to, every one I have is connected to them and I don't want them to know," I was tearing up, They both put me through fucking hell and I continued to run back to them, I just wanna say I'm done... This next song is for them." I paused "I'm gonna be doing a cover of Say something" everyone cheered.