Chapter 1

(A/N: This is nothing related to the routes. On this story, MC is with Zen. and it has nothing to do with the story.

The plot is different too. So basically this has nothing to do on Zen's route especially since this is Saeran X Yoosung X

Saeyoung Fanfic. Spoilers may also appear in some parts. Thank you! - SaeranChoi//YoosungIsntInnocent)

~~~

Today seemed as a normal day. Yesterday was the party. Everyone had fun and MC is with Zen. Jaehee did not have a problem with that since that is what Zen wanted. MC seemed bored in her apartment. She took her phone from the side-table and entered the chatroom.

[ MC has entered the chatroom ]

Zen: Jumin, stop sending pictures of your furball!

Seven: MY ELLY~~! Im gonna save this!~

MC: Hey guys, you arguing again because of Elizabeth?

Zen: Oh hey babe- Yeah, Jumin keeps sending pictures of that thing.

Jumin: My sweet Elizabeth is not a thing, Zen. She is a cat.

Zen: Whatever though. Hows things MC? Wanna hangout?

MC: Actually, I just needed to ask. Has anyone been noticing Yoosung didnt join the chatroom since yesterday? Im pretty woried tbh...

Jaehee: MC is correct. Yet still he doesnt answer my calls too.

Seven: Holdon, when did you guys last see Yoosung?

Zen: At the party.

MC: Same with Zen

Jumin: I agree with Zen. I also last saw him at the

party. When he went out I dont know where has he gone too.

Jaehee: I was handling the guests so I last saw him at the party too.

Zen: Speaking of Yoosung, where can that boy went to? And can't you just hack into his apartment CCTV camera?

Seven: Holdon im still gaining access.

Jumin: I'll ask the security if they saw where Yoosung went

after the party. Ill be right back

* Jumin has left the chatroom *

Seven: Access gained! Time to search for my cutie~

Zen: Seven are you gay for Yoosung? lol.

Seven: I dunno. Wait a sec. I checked the CCTV recording after the party and according to the video. He never went to his apartment after the party;

Zen: * Shocked Emoji * (lmfao)

MC: Seven are you serious?!

Seven: Yea.

Jaehee: What do you mean he never went to his apartment after the party? I know he probably has went home after it.

* Jumin has entered the chatroom *

Jumin: Well, according to my security guards, they last saw him entering a van.

MC: So are they trying to say he's been kidnapped?!

Jumin: Unfortunately, yes. He is kidnapped. The security told me that the van was pretty different from the others and he was grabbed by the arm.

Zen: Why the hell didnt the security stop the van?!

Jumin: That is... because we called them remember? and these security guards are retired already, I just contacted them.

Jaehee: Speaking of the van, he has his phone, right? Why dont you try tracing his phone, Seven?

Seven: Im doing it right now. Im gonna leave.

* Seven has left the chatroom *

Jumin: Same with me, Assistant Kang, please update me with the cat project.

* Jumin has left the chatroom *

Jaehee: ...

* Jaehee has left the chatroom *

MC: I have to go and buy food, Seeya Zenny~!

* MC has left the chatroom *

Zen: Love you! Oh she left.

Zen: Where could've Yoosung go?

* Zen has left the chatroom *

Everyone was worried sick about Yoosung. Well except for Jumin since he's
so calm in every situation even in the "bomb situation".

Seven was tracing Yoosung's phone and he found the address. It was at [ insert random address ].

He wanted to go there for Yoosung, but he was tired, stressed from work.

SEVEN'S POV

I could not believe what Jumin said earlier.. Yoosung being "kidnapped"?

By who? Why? Thoughts are running in my mind. I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I took my Honey Buddha Chips in the cabinet and got a cold can of Dr.Pepper.

I went to the living room and sat in my couch. It smelled like Dr.Pepper.

" Its been months since I last cleaned huh? " I thought to myself.

I opened the bag of chips and started to eat. My thoughts about Yoosung was still in my mind. I was worried about him.. I miss pranking him, his  messages, even though he's just gone since yesterday... I didnt open my can of Dr.Pepper. I stopped eating too. I was busy thinking about Yoosung, is he okay?

I made my desicion to go where he is. Its not that far away. I packed my stuff and got a can of Dr.Pepper. I went to my room to get my phone.. "Should I tell them?" I opened my phone and typed my password. I opened the chatroom.

* Seven has entered the chatroom *

Seven: I traced the address already. Im going there for Yoosung.

Seven: Don't worry, I promise to be back.

* Seven has left the chatroom *

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket and got out of my house.

I rushed to my car and entered. I took out my car keys and started the engine.

" Im coming Yoosung "

I drove to the address where he was. It was leading to a forest

" Who the hell lives in a forest? "

I took a sip of my Dr.Pepper and I drove as fast as I could.

I hope Yoosung is okay. I really want to see his smile again.

Wait, Seven are you being gay? I was embarrased about myself being gay for him. Since, well I... kinda like him?

Enough of that thought Seven. Focus on driving. But I couldnt stop thinking about him.

In about 7 mins. I saw a building in the middle of the forest.

" I guess this is it "

I got out of the car and got my stuff. I threw my Dr.Pepper away.

I started walking inside the building.

~~

Sorry if this is bad;; Its my 1st time writing a fanfic lololol.

Aghhh I hope I can write Chapter 2 as fast as I can.

Seeya!

- SaeranChoi//YoosungIsntInnocent