(Falling in love)

This is part two im gonna say i changed some things sooooo..... ENJOY🙌🏻💖

Altagracia turned around...
Saul's P.O.V
she turned around and saw me in the eye i was melting with her beautiful shiny eyes...

V she turned around and saw me in the eye i was melting with her beautiful shiny eyes

(Bold-Saul regular-Altagracia)"You look different from what i pictured" "who are you? and who invited you"(I couldn't resist here beauty and my tongue froze I couldn't speak while she was looking into my eyes so deeply its like she was taking my s...

"You look different from what i pictured"
"who are you? and who invited you"
(I couldn't resist here beauty and my tongue froze I couldn't speak while she was looking into my eyes so deeply its like she was taking my soul off my body after a few seconds she looked down at me and bit her lips and by that i was dying inside....)
she looked back up at my eyes and said:"hmmm so what are you here for"
without thinking i said:"Im here to talk"
Altagracia P.O.V
I felt so attracted to him it's like he could change me into a better person....... I move closer to him and whisper in his ear and say:"Just talk? nothing else?"....

//

Saul P.O.V
I couldn't hold it anymore and i hold her and push her closer to me and i said:"How about we play a game" and without releasing my lips are crashed into hers....

//

Altagracia P.O.V
He started kissing me I couldn't resist him suddenly we start a makeout with every kiss it gets rougher and rougher.... suddenly he stops leaving me wanting more.....

//

Saul P.O.V
I remembered what my dad said about her and i stop even though i don't want to stop and i just turned around and walked...... i get out of the party and go to my apartment that was in the tenement and i see my girlfriend (Hemena) and i felt really bad because i just kissed another woman i go to my bed and lay down......suddenly i hear my phone ringing i wake up and see its an unknown number....

//

Altagracia P.O.V
I lay down on my bed and i just couldn't stop thinking about the man that came its like he could tame me i even don't know his name all these questions went throw my mind I couldn't take it so i grab my phone and call my bodyguard and told him to search the number of the man that came to the party... after a few minutes i received a message showing a number i call this number and a males husky voice responds...

//

S= Saul                   A=Altagracia

S:Hello?..

S:who is this?

A:Hi this is Altagracia.

S:Why are you calling me at this time its 4 Am.

A:i want to know what is your name

S:uhh.. my name is Saul Aguirre

A:Saul Aguirre .....your father is Jaime Agirru am i right?

S:yes i want to meet with you in a place so i can talk to you about the tenement
.
A:how about you come to my house in veracruiz.

S:Ok send my the address in the morning.

Call Ended

Saul P.O.V
I wake up at the morning i put some clothes and went to the car and i was waiting for a message from Altagracia for the address for her house and suddenly a message popped up and it was the address i went there and i stop by the parking lot and see a huge white house and i walk in as i see Altagracia.....