The Mystery is Revealed

Craig’s P.O.V

I walked into our room, as if there was nothing that had happened.

I jumped into the cot where Abby and Anny were sitting very disappointed. I asked, “WHAT’S HAPPENING, ABBZ AND ANNAAAYY!!!??”  Usually Abby hugs me whenever she sees me all of a sudden…But today she asked, “What were you doing in the car? Who was that girl?”

I knew that she had understood everything and there was no use of hiding anything from her. I spoke, “The girl was………………………….CAROLINE!!And…..we were having sex over there.” Anthony, who was lying on the bed, jumped up and sat near Abby. Abby asked, “CAROLINE??? But you guys……you guys weren’t in a relation yet….Wha….What’s happening??Tell me!!”

#CRAIG’S FLASHBACK#

I was walking down the hallway when Caroline was passing by. I started staring at her….Like always…. Suddenly the book I had written her name, fell down…Caroline went down to take it when I suddenly grabbed it from the floor…The book accidently opened and she saw her name with hearts all over the book… She looked at me innocently. I just spoke out all of a sudden, “Dude, Caroline, I love you!!”

Caroline smiled huge and came close to me…She kept her warm palms on me and said, “Let’s meet in front of my house…What say??” I just smiled…… 

We met up at her place and she pushed me into her dad’s car…Her dad and mom was out of the state and she was the only kid. She got into the car… She came closer and caught my curly hair. She softly said, “You know what??What you said today was something I have been wishing to hear from you since the day I spoke to you for the first time…Which was in seventh….” I smiled and replied, “I wanted to tell this to you since the day I saw you…….Which was in sixth!” She pushed me back playfully and said, “FOOOLLL!!You took three fucking years to propose me??” I could just smile since I couldn’t tell her that I got the courage to propose her only ‘cause of Abby……It would be a shameful thing to say in front of my gal!  I pulled her towards me. Our noses touched…My eyes were concentrating on hers… she slowly pulled my buttons open she softly bit my ear……Then I………”

Anthony interrupted, “Rest we know!! We saw everything…….I….I mean Abby saw…..This female din’t let me see anything…” Abby interrupted and said, “You din’t have to see it anyway, Anny! And Craig, weren’t we together for the recess???Why couldn’t you tell me that you proposed her??I was burning in the inside!!!” She almost cried! Anny hugged her and said, “HEY ABBY BABE!! Please don’t cry!!!you are really killing someone over here. Please don’t!”  I raised my eyebrow and asked, “Whom is she killing??” Anny replied, “Me……Ummm…….You..You!!” I exactly knew that he was crushing on her!

I hugged Abby from the other side and apologized……..She wiped her tears and put her arms around both of us!!! She smiled…

*CANTEEN*

Craig’s P.O.V

We were all sitting around our permanent table when I hit Abby slowly and said, “Abbzz, please help me present my new relationship matter to Jasper! He’ll kill me if he comes to know that I din’t tell him…If you say, he will be less angry!!PLEEAASSEE!!!” Abby looked at me as if I had murdered someone and said, “You made all this mess and you want me to help ya???” I just nodded.. She threw me her cutest smile and held my hand…

Jasper was drinking chocolate juice…..Abby cleared her throat and said, “Umm….Jaspy babe, you know what, I had kept this as a surprise to tell you later….But I guess I should tell it to you now!” Jasper’s  eyes jumped out!!He spoke, “Lemme guess!! Selena Gomez is coming to our school!!Or maybe you are gonna take me to McDonalds!! Is it??” Abby shaked her head in disagreement. She said, “Umm…Umm…..I donno how will you react to this…But……Ummm…Ummm……CRAIG IS IN A RELATION WITH Caroline!!” The chocolate juice he was drinking, fell from his hand….. The entire gang became quite….His eyes rolled at me…I bowed my head down in shame…I knew I was gonna get thrown out of the gang…And the GhP’s would turn to be my enemies…And Jasper would bury me alive!!! And maybe this would be the last day of my life on this planet….In this school!!!My Caroline babe was gonna be a widow!! People in white will come to present flowers at my grave…Jasper was gonna be arrested for murdering me…Abby was gonna turn to be a retard….Seth would become dull and less jumpy! The entire LPS would lose the best class clown ever!! Thoughts of death were invading my dumb brain…

Silence was killing me…I tightly closed my eyes… I slowly opened my eyes….And guess what I saw!! Jasper was smiling….A lil’ bit! Slowly his grin turned into a huge laugh! REALLY HUGE!! The rest of them laughed along with him!! Abby and I were still in shock…We couldn’t just believe that he reacted that way!

Then Seth broke the laugh and said, “By the way, Abby needs a total make over……Umm…For the dance! We are gonna turn her into an emo!!” Abby opened her mouth real wide! Anthony spoke, “Umm…I was thinking about it too…And after all she is the main dancer...” Seth replied, “I totally go with you, Anny! By the way, we are gonna design Abby’s dress….It’s gonna be superliciously sexaaaaaay!” Abby couldn’t just keep quite…She shouted, “But why me???What about your ladies, guys??”

Seth replied, “The rest of the girls are gonna be simple….. And we need someone to do your hair………WAIT A MINUTE!!! Why go anywhere else when we have an awesome hair-stylist right here?? CRAIGG!!!You are doing Abby’s hair. got it??”  I smiled…

*House*

Abby and I were busy with her hair…Most of the time the comb fell off her hair since it was soooo silky!! I bought green hair colour…After seeing the colour Abby gave me her Are you kidding me? – Look..

After the colouring was over, hair was cut into emo style, Anny and Seth came with Abby’s dress….Jasper helped her wear it…he din’t let us help him with her dress telling that no one could see Abby in her bra and undies other than him….Abby was quite agreeing to that..

Believe me!!She was seriously looking like an emo-chic!! So sexy!!Can’t tell you how much!

Everyone had their mouth wide open when she walked out of her room…Anthony took his blackberry and started clicking her pics and Abby gave him a 1000 poses.. She was seriously looking like a princess! Seth remarked, “OH My Fucking God!! No one would have looked so great in this dress other that you, Abby!!”

Anthony, who is quite talkative, didn’t speak a word!!He was literally lost in her beauty!!