Chapter 1 (where it all began)

One day there was a boy named Sheldon Hawking who had been through rough times at school because he was the smartest in all the classes that he was in. The reason he got bullied the most was because he skipped primary school and went straight to secondary/elementary school so he was the youngest.  Sheldon was only 9 years old when he to Eastwood high Elementary and managed to get into college when he was only 14 years old but that is where the challenges came in. 

When he went there he found it really hard to learn because of all the students who were blocking his way and because the teachers made it harder for him because they knew how smart he was and how fast he skipped the schools.

When he managed to get to university he was only 20 years old. He was there for a few years studying  Physics like his friends Leonard his roommate, Howard and Rajesh a.k.a. Raj. Every day they all sat together everyday eating  in the dining hall. Until one day he was trying to bent his fingers to pick up his fork but couldn't manage so he told his friends but they thought he was joking.  So after work he went to the doctors to check was happening to him.

But after he knew the answer he regretted going there in first place and was trying to figure out how he was going to tell his friends these tragic news.