Chapter 2 ( The disease)

When Sheldon heard the doctor say that he had amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). His eyes started to water and the world behind his started to fade away knowing that he was going to die in 2 years. He asked the doctor if there was a way to cur it but unfortunately the doctor said that sadly there was no way of curing this disease. At that moment, he started to walk back home slowly thinking about what he was going to tell his friends and especially his mother. 

When he got home, he didn't manage to tell his friends until Penny (Leonards girlfriend) noticed that he couldn't bend his finger so she asked him if there were anything new happened or was happening in his life at the moment and that was when he had the guts to tell everyone.

When he told them everyone froze thinking of any way that they could help him but then he mentioned that they couldn't do anything to help them and that he only had a 2 years life expectancy. At that moment everybody started to freak out because they had spent most of their life with him. 

The next day he started to lose some functionality on his arms then his legs and it just kept on happening gradually everyday until the point came where he could only move his eyes fingers and lips.