HANA

^^idk i felt like it's more appropriate if it was in like chapters instead of dates cause i forget stuff and then i remember it like a week later so yea. Merry Christmas (even though it's the day after) and if you don't celebrate christmas, happy holidays.
Sooooo, on Friday the 22nd, it was the last day to see people you don't normally see in your free time so it was appropriate to give them Christmas gifts. My friend, Sebastian(she chose this name), she gave me a bag with a poster, some chocolate, and an envelope with some BTS and a Seventeen photocard. All I know is that I had 6 photocards that morning and by the time I got home, I only had 5. I s w e a r I checked everywhere. In the envelope, in the bag, between posters. But I remember clearly that Laura (f a k e name like h e r) asked me if she could have one of my photocards during engineering and I said no quicker than my grades are dropping :,). So during that class, I was watching a K-Drama with my friend and we weren't paying attention cause uhm hi we're korean t r a s h. Laura was gone for a few minutes and she walked back to the table where we were sitting and I don't know what happened but my photocards were there when my friend gave them to me, when I took it out during lunch so I could put this c h e e s y card in the envelope and I saw Laura eyeing my photocards but I ignored it cause she eyes everybody's things. I'm not saying she took it but there's a possibility she did. Or maybe it fell out when i took it to put something else in it.