The begining

Your POV

My brother has his audition with BigHit. I'm sooo excited my brother and his best friend ,Jungkook, are auditioning together.
Knock knock*
I open the door and I'm immediately being tightly hugged. I didn't know who it was until I heard him say " Heyy Y/N after the audition, if you are not busy maybe we can dance". I instantly know it is Jeon, Jeon and I act all lovey in front of TaeTae to piss him off. We r just good friends, "TaeTae my bae is here to see u!" I call out and instantly I here taehyung reply " Y/N I swear to god if you actually have a boyfriend before getting my approval I will kill him!" I roll my eyes and Jungkook is laughing at this point. Taehyung comes downstairs and soon after eomma comes too. She comes down chuckling to herself "Y/N leave the boys let them practise" I look over to Jeon and I see him smiling.  I notice how cute his smile is. As the boys go up the stairs eomma and I do some baking. After an hour or so I hear them, I hate to admit it but their voices sound so angelic well mostly Jungkooks but TaeTae is good too. I finally snap out of what ever that was to find eomma staring at me. She asks " why are you blushing" straight away I feel myself cringing soooo much as I realised she was right . I run upstairs to get change as I have a party to go to.

I go downstairs and eomma tells me to take some snacks upstairs to them