➳TaeSana

Sana's POV

Today is the first time that I'll get to meet my online friend, 4DEevee.

We met in a game, it was totally pure coincidence. He offered a friend request when I was still a newbie. Basically he's the one who played with me until I gotten into a higher level.

Through the game , we have a lot of times together .Well that's how we knew each other duh...

If you ask me how did I knew it was a He, he didn't told me, but through chatting with him, I'm pretty sure it's a he. But to think of that, I didn't told him that I was a girl!

What if he thinks that I'm a boy, or worse, he might be a she.

This is not good, we should have clarify our gender, now what should I do...

But he did say that he'll be wearing a brownish hat on his head. I'll be alright then.

Okay, back to where I've said. He was the one that suggested the meet. I was a little surprised when he suggested it as we never chat in that category before. We always chat about the virtual things.

But eventually I accepted his offer, I can't lie that I'm not curious of what he looks like. We never seen each other faces, we just chat.

The meeting place is the Bookworm Cafe down the street. It isn't far so I'm not worried if I'm getting late.

The only thing that for me shocked that is he actually lived at the same town as me. If not, how would chose the cafe just nearby my house. This is so unrealistic even my pet dog can't even believe it.

I always thought he would had lived somewhere across the ocean between me, now god is actually helping me to see him.

I decided to wear a pink dress and tie my hair in a bun . I'm not actually well prepared for this as this is just a meet, not really a date of course.

I called my bestie Dahyun to pick me up to put me off at there as I don't actually know how to drive yet, but soon I'll take my driving license, hopefully I'll get it.

After I changed , I walked outside my apartment and guess what I saw.

Dahyun is already there, sometimes if I think properly, she might be stalking me lol just kidding she's straight.

"Hey Dahyunnnie!" I said as I ran towards her.

"Let's go meet your beautiful boy to be friend." She said that in a sarcastic way. Is she jealous?

"Are you jealous Dahyunnnie?" I said in a cute way as we got into the car.

"No, I'm just worried that it might be a trick and he might kidnap you, that's all." She said it seriously.

"Well, I'll be careful okay? If anything happens I can't always rely on you , I'm a woman now." I said too her while making the muscle pose.

"Okay okay just stop with that muscles, let's go." She said as we fasten our seatbelts and headed to the place.

I can't describe my feeling right now, I'm not sure that if I'm happy or I'm worried. Happy as I was always wanting to meet him in real person but worried as I think I've might accepted his offer to easily . As Dahyun said , it might really be a trap.

Without realising , we have already arrived at the cafe. It's too late to regret coming here.

"I'll call you if anything happens okay ?" I said to Dahyun as she nods and drives away.

I inhaled a deep breathe and I slowly walk inside the cafe. My heart is beating really fast right now, and I can't control it.

I slowly opened the door and peeked the interior of the cafe. To be honest, I've never been in this cafe before , I didn't have the time.