"Just the beginning"

This is the perfect dress for tonight! I look and feel amazing. Olivia, who you just heard from, is a 20 year old young girl who was very affluent. She was dating at the moment and often went on dates with people her mother requested. She hated them, but for some reason she felt that this one might be the best one yet. Although Olivia was rich, she never thought of life differently. She just wanted too find her true love and live happily ever after. "Olivia", called out her mother by the name of Charlotte. She was a very odd woman. Charolette felt the need to pick out every little thing in Olivia's life and she felt that Olivia should not have to do things on her own. "Come sweetheart and let me perceive your darling attire for the night". Olivia walks in the room with joy in heart and a smile bigger than the universe on her face until her mother loudly comes out and say, "What in Heavens Earth are you wearing?" "It's a dress mother,"replied Olivia. "Yes it is a dress, a very tight-fitting dress that will get you nowhere but into a mans bedroom". "You're going on a date with a very well-known Doctor for Christ sake, put on something more satisfying," said Charolette. Olivia walked back into her room not as happy as she did when she walked out. She was sad and confused on why everything had to be about her mother, but she had no time to dwell on it for she had a date and she didn't even have anyone too talk about it too.  Olivia had no idea what to wear now and she didn't have too much time too think it out, so she remembered what her grandmother told her when she was younger. "When in doubt, wear black!" Olivia knew that black was the color that went with everything so she pulled out her long black dress with splits on both sides. She then grabbed her pointed black red bottoms and threw on her diamond necklace with a dash of red lipstick. It wasn't the dress she had on before, but she still felt and looked amazing. Waving off too her mother, Olivia's driver was waiting outside for her, so she quickly got in the car. About 15 minutes later, she arrived at the restaurant. Olivia walked in, and began too look for her date. She had realized that he hadn't arrived yet so she had a seat at the bar. "Hello, what would you like to have madam," asked the bartender. "Oh no sir I will have no drink but some water please, I'm waiting on a friend to arrive," replied Olivia. "Hi, I'm Logan, may I ask your name?" said this guy who was sitting a few seats down at the bar. He really caught Olivia's eye. He was so handsome that Olivia forgot that she was even there for a date with someone else. "Hey, I'm Olivia, Nice too meet you." May I ask are you waiting on someone else? "Yes actually I ..." While Olivia was answering Logan's question a text message from Samuel, her date, appeared on her phone. It read, "Olivia, i'm truly sorry but I cannot have dinner with you tonight. I got caught up with a patient and some paper work. If you don't mind, can we have dinner some other time? Again, I'm really sorry. "Hello! You paused on me, is everything ok?" asked Logan. "Oh sorry," replied Olivia. Well I was going to say yes about me waiting on my date, but I just received a message saying that he can no longer make it. "I'm sorry that happened," said Logan. "Yeah, me too," replied Olivia. "Here's your water ma'am," said the bartender. Hey excuse me, actually can I have some of your finest vodka instead? Keep it coming please. Olivia was crushed and she couldn't believe that this happened. She was completely in shock. "Hey, just because your date didn't show up doesn't mean we still can't have fun," said Logan moving closer too Olivia starting conversation. "I'd like that very much." Olivia realized that she has finally made a decision on her own without her mother's consent. After having conversations with each other,Olivia got drunk. Way to drunk to even call her ride home so she did something she's never done before. She asked Logan too drive her home. "Actually I took the bus here," said Logan. "That's fine," replied Olivia. She thought of it as being a normal person for a while, so she took the bus with Logan and he walked her the rest of the way home. About 3 minutes later,"Here we are," said Olivia. "Thanks again for making sure I got home safe". Logan didn't say a word. He was speechless at her house. Not because it was a mansion but because Logan realized that this was the same place his mother worked at as Olivia's family maid and they treated her horribly. "Logan?" Are you ok? asked Olivia. "Oh yes i'm fine, it's just that your house is beautiful," said Logan, even though that was not why he was in silence. Olivia, without any thought, kissed Logan. Slowly wrapping her hands around her hips pulling him closer too him. However, Logan stopped her. "I think you need some rest," he said. "Oh, well thank you Mr hero!" Goodnight. I know you're probably wondering who this Logan guy is. Logan is a 21 year old guy who is the son of Olivia's maid Elizabeth. They were poor in a way, and often had no money  with no one too turn to because no one cared for them. Logan was very lucky too have a job as a custodial worker in a hospital. It payed okay, but most of the money went on bills, nothing more, nothing less. How come Logan was out at a restaurant if he is so broke? I bet you ask. Logan had came up on a bonus at work for taking on so many shifts, so he decided too go out for a drink or too and celebrate his accomplishments. Not knowing he would run into some rich girl whom his mother works for and who he catches feelings for so easily. He had a feeling that he had never felt before. After waking up that morning, Logan sees a text from Olivia on his phone. Hello Logan, thanks again for looking after me last night. I think that I owe you so how about dinner at my place tonight? Logan felt that it would be ok, considering that his mother was off tonight and it shouldn't be a problem since she would not be there. He replied back to Olivia and said, No problem see you there!