"knowing it all"

After the way things went down at the dinner last night, Logan decided too give his mother a call. He explains too her everything that went on. When he was doing so, a knock comes upon his door. It was Samuel. He walks in Chokes Logan and pushes him up against the wall. "Are you trying too get back at me for what I did years ago," said Samuel. "IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT MOM GOT PUT OUT OF THE HOUSE," he shouted. I know you're confused on what Samuel was referring too. Their Mother Elizabeth was in a coma for 5 years. She had no control on taking care of bills and personal things so Samuel decided he would do it, but instead he blew all the money they had on drugs. Samuel blamed Logan for allowing him too but for one, he didn't know that he had a drug problem, and two he was only 16 years old at the time. Logan kicked Samuel where it would hurt, and knocked him too the ground. "I am not like you, I do not feel the need to get back at others for their stupid mistakes," said Logan. "Get out of my house before I call the Police." After all this confusion went down, Logan gets a text from Olivia. "Hey I don't understand what happened last night and that thing with Samuel is nothing. That's the guy that canceled on me the other night and the only reason i was giving him another chance is because my mother considered it but just know I only have my eyes on you," said Olivia. Logan believed everything she said. He knew that Olivia had a special place for him in her heart even though they just met and only knew so little about each other. Although he wanted too continue too be with her, he must allow Olivia too know that Elizabeth is his mother. Later on that night, around 6:00, Logan appeared at Olivia's house. This time his mother opened the door. "Hey, Logan," said Elizabeth. I'm not upset with you it's just that oh should've told me that you were seeing Olivia even though I did tell you I was off. I apologize on my behalf as well. Logan was happy that everything turned out well with his mother and he hugged her very tightly, but he still wondered how things would turn out with Olivia. So he walked further into the house. "Olivia, can I talk to you in private for a second," said Logan. There's something that I really should tell you. And so, he finally came out and said it after beating around the bush. "Samuel, the guy you were supposed too have a date with the other night, is my brother," said Logan. We don't get along very well, and trust me I didn't know that you two knew each other. "So that means that Elizabeth is your mother too," Olivia asked. "Yes, if you knew that she was Samuels mother, how could you all still treat her so badly," asked Logan. Olivia became quiet for a minute. She was speechless about what was happening. "I'm sorry Logan, but i'm going too have to speak with you some other time, this is way to much too take on," said Olivia, sounding very frightened. Logan returned home and wondered why all of these strange things were happening. He didn't understand the conversation he had with Olivia earlier, he was just left lost and confused. About 3 weeks passed before Olivia and Logan had spoke again so Logan took it upon himself too show up at her house. When he arrived, he saw Samuels car parked on the side. He rushed in quickly trying to stop whatever Olivia and Samuel had going on. "Olivia," shouted Logan when he saw with his own two eyes that Olivia and Samuel had kissed. Their mother Elizabeth, ran too them quickly, "NO STOP," she screamed with all her might. "OLIVIA IS YOUR SISTER!" Everyone stood in complete silence, wondering was their mother only saying that to only break them apart? Or, was Elizabeth really serious? "Yes, Yes, Yes she is your sister Samuel and Logan," said Elizabeth. "Well, that explains why he looks at you the way he does," says Charlotte Olivia's mother. And that also explains why he went away unannounced and I haven't heard anything from him since. You disgust me, I want you and your filthy sons out of my house as soon as possible. I never completely told you everything about Elizabeth except for the fact that she was a maid and she was very poor. She and Olivia's father by the name of John had been sleeping together since before Samuel and Logan were born. Yes, she has always been their maid. Elizabeth was told by John that she would have to work hard to receive cash from him and by working hard, he meant that she would have too sleep with him. "I'm sorry Samuel and Logan," said Elizabeth. I allowed both of you to try and date Olivia knowing that she was your sister. I didn't want to hurt you by telling you that I had been with Olivia's father, but I didn't think about how I still would hurt you if you caught feelings for her and could not have her. Elizabeth walked too the back and grabbed a pistol. Logan and Samuel stood in shock thinking that she was trying too kill them, but she pulled the trigger and killed herself. Logan and Samuel were both left alone, hurt and confused about who they really were. After the burial of their mother, they continued too move on with life and get themselves together. They didn't regret what happened but they said it was a mistake that they learned from. Now they just think of it as them having the best of both worlds.