Part Six

After she left, Dean looked up to Castiel, "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable." He said.

"It didn't." Cass said, smiling at Dean.

Dean's smile returned on his face, "Good... I'm glad it didn't."

Cass smiled but it faded as he realized this could never be real. He ate a bite of his burger that tasted like molecules, and tried to not focus on the horrible pain.

Dean soon began to eat his food as well. He put the photo of them in his jacket pocket after.

Cass closed his eyes tight. Forget the pain was repeating like a mantra in his head.

"Are you okay?" He asked Cass when he noticed how he was acting.

"I'm fine." He whispered, and tried to keep eating.

"You don't seem fine..." He said.

"I am..." He whispered. "M-maybe we should go..."

"Well... We kinda just got here Cass..." He said.

Cass opened his eyes and tried to ignore the fact that it felt like his internal organs were on fire. "You're right. Sorry." He said, eating more.

"Cass, are you sure you're okay? I can help..." He asked again, worried about him.

"It's the spell Dean." Cass said in a gravely voice. He wanted to push Dean onto the wall and do something very innapropriot to do in public to Dean.

"I know... Let me help." He said as he leaned in, giving Castiel a kiss to make him feel better.

Castiel kissed him back, and cupped his face in his hands.

Dean smiled into the kiss, enjoying it, and deepened the kiss a bit, but didn't go too far since they were in public.

Cass pulled away. "It's not working." He said eyes widening as it felt like an anvil fell on his lower torso. He held back a groan and bit his lip. He needs to touch Dean, to feel him.

"It isn't?" He asked. "I'm sorry, I thought it would help..." Dean apologized.

"Umm..." He felt awkward saying this to his best friend, but here it goes "I think I need more..."

"Like... How much more?" He asked him.

"More than kissing." Cass said holding in a shout of pain as another metaphorical anvil fell on his groinal area.

"We can do that when we head back to the car." Dean said and then continued to eat faster.

Cass nodded gratefully and sat there. He couldn't eat, it hurt too much. He felt like he was dying. His wings even hurt, and those are ultrasensitive to pain and pleasure.

Dean was actually looking forward to after they were done eating. He would never admit it though. He just continued to eat.

Cass sat there staring at his plate while the pain escalates. His face contorted into a grimace as well.

Dean finished his food fastly. He wanted to ease Castiels pain and also for his own pleasure. He then waited for the waitress so he can pay.

The waitress walked over and asked if they were done, not noticing Cass's condition. It wasn't the same waitress as before.

Dean paid for the food and said that they were done eating. He stood up afterwards, "Come on Cass."

Cass stood and fell to the floor. "S-sorry." He said, trying to lift himself off of the floor with his wobbly arms. He was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping down his forehead.