Chapter one

Vanessa's P.O.V.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"aaaaaahhhhhh" I groaned while getting up from bed. I went to my closet and pulled out an outfit, it was a black lace crop top with a black leather jacket while wearing black ripped jeans and my new black combat boots, I know to much black but I love it. After picking my outfit I went to take a shower.

*skip shower*

After dressing up, I went downstairs to go to school. Since It was already 7:34 I decided to just take an apple and eat it at school. As I was reaching for the doorknob someone grabbed shoulder and made me face them. It was my mother this was really weird because since the incident with my father we barely talked to each other. If your wondering what was the incident well I'm only gonna say its a story for another day. " You forgot your backpack" she said avoiding eye contact and handing me my backpack. "thanks" I said barely above a whisper but enough for her to hear. She just nodded and went back to whatever she was doing. After the little chat if that's even considered a chat i went to my 2011 BMW R1200RT if your wondering how I got the money to buy this, well truth is Im rich but, I don't rub it in peoples faces I just use my money when needed or in this case when something sweeps me off my feet. anyway lets get this day started.

*Arrives at school*