4

Boston MA January 1st, 2023

Igh momma, so you telling me aunty nita her husband and tj go be here... And tt sharen branae and janae and uncle clay?!? Under one roof??

"That's what I said ain it"

But momma branae and janae for ever getting into it with Nadia and tiink, and uncle clay always brings a new broad that's disrespectful every year... Tj antisocial as hell.... Terrance low key a creep. And aunty Sharen forever tryna argue with aunty Nita... And yet you still tryna do this new year party with all them here.

"I don't know why you getting yo panties in a twist Keith family is family no matter what side they coming from"

Okay I understand that but daddy side of the family is messy and your side ain no better.

"Even more of a reason to have the party to drop the beef"

I don't understand why there still is beef over you and pops getting married only people not trippen is uncle clay, grandma Silvia and papa Curtis

"I know, but look Keith Janae can't even be arguing she pregnant, and Brenae claimed she's turned over a new leaf, they really the reason stuff be popping off. Your father and I got this I wish somebody would try something in my new house this year, my babies paid a lot for this house."