Chapter Fifthteen: Battle in Highgate

Shauna pov

Once I'm back on my feet, I notice Ailsa on the phone and she is the one now pacing. Sitting on the edge of the car seat, I try to collect my thoughts and also try to figure out what in fuck just happened. I see injured werewolves, being taken care of. I also see some dead werewolves and vampires everywhere."What in the fuck is going on? Hell, what just happened to me?", I have to ask myself. I lean back on the seat in utter confusion.

I see Ailsa rush over to Author and Angel to find out out what just happened. I listen in from afar. "We have some problems, we captured Mike, but Nicki and Logan escaped the cemetery." "Sean is dead.", Ailsa says. "How did he die?", Angel ask Ailsa. "Shauna did it.", Ailsa says.

They both look at me, then look back at Ailsa. "But, how?", Author ask, looking confused. "Technically it was, my mum.", Ailsa replies. Both look at me even more confused. "I'll explain later, we have way bigger problems.", Ailsa says. "I didn't know about Nicki, but I knew about Logan. But do you guys know why EJ left with Logan?", Ailsa ask.

That's when I chime in, "EJ? EJ, my brother? Where is my brother? Why was he even here?", now I have the confused look , but also I'm pissed as well. I turn towards my girlfriend and she has a guilty look on her face.

"I'm sorry, he was insistent on coming too and I didn't have time to argue. Your father said to go quickly. He was in the car with us, you don't remember? He tried different spells to keep you alive.", she tries to explain.

"MY FATHER IS HERE TOO????", I yell.

"I'm sorry, baby, I didn't know what else to do to get you back.", Ailsa tried to explain.

"Shauna, if I may, we all were desperate. We didn't know how else to get you back.", Dixon interjects. "Ailsa is our Alpha and was already like a sister. Our brother also saw you as a sister. If he loved you and she loves you, then we love you too. You are just as important to us, as Ailsa is, you are our family now, too .", he adds.

I sigh, "Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I appreciate what everyone has done and I really am sorry, Ailsa. I'm just confused and now worried about my brother. What can I do to to help?", I try to explain with guilt.

"We have to find out what's going on with EJ and find him."Author says.

"Well I guess it's time to talk to Mike.", Ailsa says looking mad as fuck.

Ailsa probably didn't want me to, but I follow everyone into the cemetery anyways. Dead vampires and werewolves are also on the ground throughout the graveyard.

Mike is tied up and wasn't able to break free because he's surrounded by warriors. The first thing Ailsa does is punch the shit out of him, then does it again with the opposite fist.

Mike, spits out blood and ask, "Are you done yet?"

"No, but feel free to provide commentary in between me kicking your arse.", Ailsa asserts.

"Your Alphahood, both you and her(he nudges his head in my direction)dying and money.", he quickly explains.

"What?", Ailsa questions.

"I'm telling you why everything is happening.", Mike explains.

"Why are you telling us so easily?", I ask squinting my eyes in disbelief(needless to say I'm extremely skeptical of him).

"Because the buggers left me, even though they know you guys are going to kill me.", Mike explains angrily. I'm beyond, brassed.", he adds.

"Ailsa just met Shauna a few months ago why is she wanted dead?", Luke skeptically ask.