Prologue

"That's it!" Yelled my father, he was turning red from all the screaming his been doing.

"I gave you a chance to prove yourself to me and the only thing that you do is stand there! You let him go just cause he told you that he has a family! Pathetic!" Once again screamed my father at me. I stayed silent knowing that if I spoke he would just get even more angry at me. I didn't have the energy to fight with him anymore.

"I've had enough Stephen, you are supposed to take over but I see that you are not interested in this life style. I'm sending you to Mistik Bording School, I cant have you here distracting me from my work. Hopefully o won't see your face in a long time, actually ever." Said my father to me and then left my from.

I had finally made him snap, he is finally letting me free. Sending me away is what I have been waiting for, I have dreamt of this moment. My father is a horrible man, he is the second in command of one of the most powerful gangs in the States. He wanted me to prove myself to him and the whole gang what I was made off. He wanted me to be just like him. Too bad that I didn't turned out like him at all.

My name is Stephen Garcia and this is the story of where a new beginning was made not just for me but for three other people.

End of Prologue

REMEMBER TO:

VOTE 🗳

COMMENT 👨‍💻👩‍💻📝

SHARE 🎁