Chapter 18: Truths and regrets

Lilly's POV 

Getting on the plane

Leaving Fawn

Hardest things I have done today.

Fawn kissed me in front of the guards.

They are going to tell mother, and my father will be disappointed, My sisters would laugh at me.

My sisters never really liked homosexuals, Nor my parents.

But they accept me.

The only reason my sisters would laugh, is because they will telling me "I told you so." And some other bullshit. 

And tell me I have no respect for the kingdom.

I love Fawn, so much.

I have a something for her, being made at the Ring store in Orthidon, If I ever see her again, I will be giving it to her. 

Unless..Something happens. 

Anyways

I didn't talk to anyone the whole ride, besides Fawn.

I texted her the whole plane ride. 

Pretty much flirting, and her telling me how much she will miss me.

And what she was doing at the time.

Because I asked of course. 

After many boring hours, we finally landed in Orthidon.

I got out, the guards grabbing my bags, my parents being seen waiting for me at the door. 

"Lilly! Darling happy to see you!" My mother said excitedly, I was fucking pissed, I didn't want to even look at her.

She made me leave the one I love.

My phone then vibrated, Fawn texted me. 

Fawn: Hey babes 😘, You in Orthidon yet?

I picked up my phone, grinning from ear to ear.

My mother frowned.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked. 

"I am texting Fawn if you must know, Mother." I sneered. 

"Don't talk to me like that Lillith!" She screamed, my sisters walking out to see what was going on. 

"OOOOO Lilly is being yelled at!" One of my sisters, Rosa, Snickered. 

"Haha! Talking to your 'Girlfriend'?" Said my other sister, Veronica.

I groaned. "She is NOT my girlfriend." 

That's a lie.

Valerie, Snatched my phone out of my hands, opening it and looking at messages.

"Ha! Look at this! They are dating!" She screamed, laughing at the same time.

"Look! This message says, "Can't wait to feel your touch again babes."." 

Veronica Laughed, reading another one. "Look at this, "You really going through with the wedding?". "

I rolled my eyes, this is isn't what was planned. 

"Lillith texted back, "If I can't convince my parents to get him to marry one of my sisters, Although, after the wedding will still happen ;)."." 

Valerie Looked at me with an evil look. "You guys screwed thursday! It says so right here." 

My eyes widened.

My mother gasped, grabbing my phone and scrolling through the messages. 

"It says. "Last night was amazing babes."."