ōnē

third person
"So, in conclusion, the reaction between the sperm and egg cannot be undone, Youngjae, it cannot be retraced, and once the egg has been fertilised, it will not let the sperm escape-"

Mr Park stopped and stared to his right. A strange, brooding bad boy, most likely ridden with incestual thoughts about his older sister, Min Yoongi, was attempting leave the classroom unnoticed.

Only that, it was a horrific attempt. His huge leather backpack which was covered in many of the famous 5-member boy band bts's key rings from their merch collection, clunked against the seat of the foreign exchange student, Shannon Matthews, a some-what odd, yet incredibly head-turning European, who was inviting, warm and almost intimidating.

She leaned forward, showcasing her desirable bust, and giggled slightly, her hand covering her mouth as she chuckled quietly at the boy's failed aim.

"Good luck next time." She laughed, in broken Korean, whilst her eyes creased, and her hidden dimples were put on display. Yoongi gulped, before shuddering at the unexpected voice.

"Speaking of escaping. Sit down Sir Min, there are still 37 remaining minutes in this class." Mr Park sang, his voice thick with sarcasm and frustration as he leaned against his desk.

Yoongi ambled back over to his seat and huffed something inaudible beneath his breath.

time skip (10 mins)
eunha's pov

I rested my head on the solid wood surface of my beach desk, and relaxed in the captivating voice of Mr Park. Not listening to the words, and only the tone, and highs and lows in the sounds escaping from his mouth,
I smiled.

I stared at his beautiful plump lips which parted and reconnected with such swift and elegant movement, and felt pure bliss erupting from within me. Every nerve in my body was taken aback and moved by his amazingly sexy speech, and every ovule in my ovaries was impregn-

"Lee Eun-ha."
My "innocent" and "pure" thoughts were spoilt by the harsh whisper of my best friend, Namjoon, who proceeded to tap me lightly on the arm, and then harder, and harder, and-

"Ugh!" I screamed out. My face flushed and my body was instantly filled with regret after the irritated moan escaped my mouth, sounding... kinda... erotic?"

I mentally facepalmed and stared at my best friend, who was spurting our laughter like a broken faucet, desperately trying to cover it with his text book.

Mr Park's face was stained with an awkward and confused expression as he stared into my gut, along with many others in class. And then, silence fell, I swear, you could have heard a pin drop.

Mr Park broke the silence after what felt like hours, but was in-fact only a few seconds, and declared for class to continue, acting as though he had no idea what had just happened.

After some time, the class caught on, and carried on working, only that the room was now filled to the brim with whispers and painfully-obvious bitching.

"Was she touching herself!? Was namjoon touching her? Yah! Han-ni, wtf is with this skank!"
I specifically heard that one, I itched around in my seat and felt a little insulted.

I rest my head on the desk and tried to relax again whilst staring deeply at Mr Park's face. His eyes turned to me, and we shared a gaze for a considerably long time. Luckily, the class was too involved in my previous incident, and if not, their work (somehow? because it was sex-ed!), to notice our silent communication.

It took a few moments for me to realise that I had been staring at Mr Park so deeply, and that he had also been staring at me, with his penetrating and dark orbs, I instantly looked away, once again feeling embarrassed. I sat up, and tried my hardest to continue working, trying not to feel immature for grimacing at the descriptive diagrams of sexual organs that were burning themselves into my mind, one in particular, that was almost realistic.