The App that Changed My Life

My name is Y/N. One of the very few Neko's living on Earth. When you are a near extinct species, life gets pretty boring living by yourself, especially when you can't have friends; given that they might report you to the government. Any Neko who goes into the government's custody, never sees the outside world again. And that's probably why there are so few of us, despite being a, "rare and magical breed which must be preserved for ages to come." But I manage alright. I have my phone, a computer, and all the nessacary things needed to survive.

*Ding!*

I hear a ding from the other room of my small apartment, and I knew exactly what it was.

"It's done!" I yelled as a quickened the pace of my showering. "I can't wait to try it out!"

I had just downloaded a messenger app called "Mystic Messenger" and I was very excited to try it. I had wrapped myself in a towel as a pranced across the room to my closet, putting on a F/C pajama top and some F/C underwear.

[Jumin, 707, Yoosung, Zen, Jaehee]

Jumin: 7, I don't want you near Lizzy anymore.

707: But whyyyyyy! She's so cute and fluffy and ADORABLE!

Zen: Ugh. I'd be happy to stay away from that nasty furball.

Y/N Has logged on.

Jumin: 707, it's because I treasure my precious kitty so much. She's annoyed by you!

Jumin: Zen, did you just call my precious Lizzy a furball?

Zen: You're damn right I did! I hate cats! They give me allergies.

Yoosung: Hey guys guess wut!

Jaehee: Yoosung you're always on that game. You're addicted to it.

Yoosung: No im just determjnd! Andonly a dtrmind person could reach lvl 100!

Jumin: Wait, 7, who's this Y/N ?

Yoosung: OMG 7 THERES A PERSON IN OURE CHAT ROOM!!!

Zen: Yoosung! Stop with the typos!

707: OMG! I'll find out right now!

Jaehee: 707, I thought only the RFA members could download this app.

Jumin: Well the only obvious answer would be that she hacked in.

Y/N: Excuse me, I do not have the talent nor the ability to hack into any sort of platform.

Yoosung: OMG IT SPEAKS!

Y/N: What do you mean I speak. Why wouldn't I?

Jumin: Id recommend you reveal your identity and your intents.

Jaehee: Username Y/N, please do.

Yoosung: 7!!!! Did u finish already?

707: Ya, just did.

Jumin: And?

707: And holy hell she's cute.

Zen: Wait, it's a girl?