Mine (Chapter 25)

~3 weeks later~

Ashlyn's POV:

I've been here for 3 weeks. Your probably wondering where 'here' is. Here is Logan's hideout. I knew he was in a gang I just never said anything to anyone, because I knew how much trouble I could get into.

I haven't been beaten or starved or anything like that. Logan has been good to me. To be honest it's been kind of a relief to be away from Cameron & Jason. But honestly all I want right now is Jason.

"Hey Ash." Logan said walking through the door.

"Hey Lo." I said giving a small smile.

"I brought you a snack, thought you might be hungry." He said giving me an energy bar.

"A little, thanks."

"Soo Lo, please tell me why I'm here. You've kept me for 3 weeks an haven't told me anything. Please Logan if you care about me tell me" I pleaded

"I want Cameron to pay and I want to know everything about Jason so I can take him down." He said through gritted teeth.

"Cameron? Why? Jason will kill you before you even touch him." I said confused

"He cheated and broke my sisters heart. An that's where your wrong ash, because I'm just like Jason. I never die." He said

Wait.

~Flashback~

"I wish my sister would come home." Cameron said to me.

"I know baby, but she will. I still haven't met this girl! You talk about her all the time!" I said giggling

"Haha you'd love her she's great, smart, beautiful, and extremely funny. But I fucking hate her boyfriends guts." He said annoyed

"Why? Who is she dating?" I asked curios

"Because he's in a fucking gang! His name is Cameron Dallas." He said.

I sat up "but babe your in a gang too." I said.

Next thing I knew I was slapped across the face so hard I fell of the bed and hit my head on the wall.

He walked over to me and crouched down.

"I know I'm in a gang Ashlyn. I told you to never talk about it. Why do you make me do this? I love you so much." He said kissing my forehead and walking off

~end of flashback~

I scooted over from him.

"Ashlyn I'm not gonna hurt you anymore." He said.

"I'm sorry Logan it's just reflexes." I said.

"I know and it's all my fault. I shouldn't have ever layed a finger on you. I feel like shit everyday. Knowing I can never hold you, kiss you, love you." He said running his fingers over his face.

"Logan I miss you." I blurted out.

Wait hold up what? Did I really mean that?

"You do?" He asked

I shook my head yes.

He pulled me into a hug. It was actually a nice warm hug.

Then I realized. Jessica always talked about having a brother but I never met him. Logan always talked about having a sister but I never met her.

"Logan." I said

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Who's your sister?" I asked.

"Jessica." He mumbled

"What? How? Why?" I said getting up

"I'm sorry we never told you." He said walking over to me

"Dont touch me!" I yelled at him.

I can't believe this. They lied to me both of them. I've been bestfriends with Jessica since pre k. I've known Logan since 7th grade. At least I thought I knew them.

"I need to calm down." I said walking towards the bathroom grabbing my clothes. "I'm gonna take a shower. Just please, for right now, leave me alone Lo."

I heard him sigh as I shut the door. I turned on the hot water and stripped down. I stepped inside the hot shower. It felt good.

I was in the middle of washing my hair when I heard screaming and then gun shots. I quickly rinsed my hair of the conditioner and stepped out of the shower. I dried off and put my clothes on.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Jason.

"Jason?" I asked.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Baby girl." He said as he brought me into his warm embrace.

"Jason I missed you so much." I said tears filling my eyes.

"Shhh, hey it's ok. I'm here now and I'm not ever going anywhere." He said as he wiped my tears.

"How'd you find me?" I asked.

"Babe I put a tracker in you." He said smirking.

I hit him across his chest.

"Then why'd it take you so fucking long to come get me!" I shouted

"Aye chill, we wanted to make sure he wasn't gonna do anything to you. And we wanted to know his plans." He said.

"An what were his plans?" I asked

"To keep you forever. Eventually make you fall in love with him. Try an get you to tell him everything you know about me and then kill you." He said

"He was gonna kill me?" I asked

"Yeah that's when I knew I needed to get you out of here." He said walking us out of the house

"Wait where's Logan?" I asked

"Dead"

"Oh." was all I said before I got into the car.

The whole car ride home all I could think about was Logan and what he told me.

~Flashback~

"Cameron? Why? Jason will kill you before you even touch him." I said confused

"He cheated and broke my sisters heart. An that's where your wrong ash, because I'm just like Jason. I never die." He said

~

As soon as we got home all the guys put me in a bone crushing hug.

"Haha I missed you guys too! But what I missed most is breathing!" I yelled laughing

They all let go and said sorry.

As I was walking into the kitchen I ran into the last person I wanted to see.

Cameron.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water. I was walking out of the kitchen when Cameron grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Ashlyn are you ok? I missed you so much! I was so worried about you! He said.

I scoffed. "Why were you worried about me or even missing me when you were banging my so called best friend?"

"Ashlyn I'm sorry. It wasn't suppose to happen like this." He said looking down.

"Happen like what Cameron? Did you ever think I wasn't gonna find out?" I laughed. "Your pathetic and I'm so done with you. I hope you have a nice life without me." I said walking out of the kitchen door.

But it's not true. I missed Cameron, I'm not done with him. But he cheated and broke my heart and that's something I will never forgive of.

Karma's a bitch Cameron.

Follow me +

Comment +

Vote +

Thanks loves!