TTYLE (Part 1)

Name: Ayane Yo (Stage Name: Yo Yo)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: Ayane is very serious yet outgoing. She loves food and she is a ball of sunshine when she wants to. Most of the time you get the sassy and serious Ayane.

Likes: She loves to write songs and poems. She loves the play piano in her free time was well as dance. Most of all, she loves her fans to the moon and back.

Dislikes: She doesn't like haters. So much that she made merchandise saying, "Back off, Haters. I'm fabulous." She doesn't like when people call her short.

Other: She is in a all girl band called, "TTYLE" She is one of the main vocalists and rappers. Ayane does write the songs for the band, and is the leader of the group. She has many followers and loves each one of them.

~~~~~

Scene 1.) You have been waiting for this moment all your life. You are going to go to a meet and greet to meet the members of TTYLE! You have been planning for months and now you're here. You want to meet everyone! But, the one person you are excited about is Yo Yo or the Ayane Yo herself. You jump up and down, you are just three people away of meeting your idol.

Scene 2.) For a while, you have been talking to this person online. They said they were going to meet you today at the air port! So, you made a fancy poster and wore your brightest clothes to catch their attention. You can see a girl with pink hair far away from you, she was surrounded. You walk closer to see who it is, and you find Yo Yo! From TTYLE! You freak out a little as she walks close to you. "Hey! You're *Username for your character*!"

Scene 3.) Make it up!

What do you do?