Chapter 1

Ell was staring off into space, again. Her blonde hair framing her round face perfectly. Her dark blue eyes zoning off, looking vivid as ever. Her other features that was perfect. It was suprising how she never had a boyfriend. Probably because of her slightly below average grades and irritable personality. She already had her eyes on someone. Ellana Goldstein already had her eyes on someone.

And there was Martha. Martha Francheska Crosswell, Ell's friend. Martha was quite the opposite of Ell. She had dark brown hair, almost black. Hazel colored eyes. And fair skin. She was quiet and has high grades.

They're the type of friends that you'd never expect to be friends in the first place. But being childhood friends makes up for their differences. Martha can write a whole book about Ell. But sadly, Ell doesn't pay much mind to Martha. Martha always feels unappreciated but she thinks its just because of Ell's oblivious behavior.

Martha knows everything about Ell. From her full name to her crush's name. Speaking of crushes. There was Thomas. Thomas Lardson. He has a formidable chin, brown hair and green vivid eyes. He was said to be really nice and chill. Martha and Ell don't know if this is true, but they like to believe that it is.

And of course, like any other book, there's a villain. Her name is Cinderella Van Rose Valentine. Or Cindy for short. She has very attractive features. But she has a rotten personality. She's two-faced. Kind and innocent infront of teachers and a total demon infront of her fellow students. She has her own posse too. There's Jennifer Roch, an unintelligent and annoying female. She only has her grades up because her parents bribbed her teachers. And there's Angelica Roosevelt. She's actually really nice when Cindy turns her back. She may have been bribed to be Cindy's friend though.

The school bell rang, signaling all of the students to go to their next class.

Martha and Ell has almost all of their classes together, except for Math and History. They both walked with each other to their next class, English. They sadly saw a freshman bump into Cindy and Jennifer, Angelica not with them. The malicious smirks on their faces was enough to say that they were going to hurt the poor student. Angelica usually avoids bullying with Cindy and Jennifer, kind-hearted soul she is, but there was one time where she bullied a freshman with Cindy. The freshman had tons of bruises and commited suicide after a week. The teachers weren't able to do anything because the student had died.
In summary, Angelica is terrifying when she bullies, but luckily she doesn't do that often.

Martha opens the door infront of Ell. Preparing herself for the adventure that awaits her.

Starting off with a small chapter! Don't worry. The next chapters will be more longer. [UN-EDITED]

~Your_Authoress