Chapter 10

I'm back, I honestly forgot my whole book plot so bare with me , make sure you check out my sister books like I previously said in the last " chapter " or update, whatever you wanna call it.
————————————————————————
Previous on a new start

Erica-(Slapping Cyn) Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry Baby(Trying To Hold Cyn)

King- Don't Hit My Mama!(Hitting Erica)

Cyn-Im Fucking Done Erica I Can't Believe That You Would Do Some Shit Like This(Crying Wiping Blood From Her Nose)

Erica-(Crying) Babe Please Don't Leave Me(Crying Harder)I..I Don't Know What Happened It Was Like Something Took Over Me.

King-(Crying) Mama Don't Go(Pulling On Shirt)

———————————————————————

Erica- baby ..... I'm- I'm sorry I didn't mean to, please just give me another chance , I can make it up . I'll do anything just tell me baby I can't let you leave . ( cries)

Cyn- NO ERICA! You always wanna second chance , this is your fucking problem . You hit me ERICA .... YOU HIT ME . In front of our fucking children. I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE . ( wipes tears)

Erica- I will not leave you , baby please - please . I know I have been fucking up over these past months but please .

Cyn- please my ass, I want you out of this house by 12:30 if not I'll have you out of this house by 12:30 , time is ticking you've got 25 minutes left . ( goes to the room door)

Next thing you know , cyn was being swept from off her feet and carried to their freshly brought California king sized bed.

Her bottoms were being slid from her back side , showcasing her sexy silky velvet laced panties.

Cyn- Erica! Please- please leave.

erica then slightly slide her panties to the side , putting her warm wet mouth onto cyn's "cookie".

Erica- I ain't leaving baby , you must be retarded.

She started kissing and sucking until cyn's soft moans filled the room .

Cyn- mhmm, fuck - yes - right there .

Erica- you mine baby girl.

Juices then soaked Erica's face , making her smirk and grin. She then teased her , softly rubbing her clit with her fingers.

Cyn- just fuck me already.( moans)

Erica- I gotta leave baby. ( smiles )

Cyn- no- no you don't , the only thing you have to do is fuck me .

————————————————————————
And cutttt.
I'm going to update once more this week if it's the lords will. Comment , vote, share . Do something.