john takes me on a date

John sets me down gently on his motorcycle, handing me his helmet. "Hold onto my waist, baby girl." He said, winking at me as I put the helmet on.

I held his waist tightly, burying my face in the crook of his neck and nuzzling it lightly with the helmet on.

He chuckled before he sped off, leaving the school long behind us.

We eventually reached a forest that I didn't know existed even tho we live in a small town.

"This is my quiet spot where I come to think and write." John confessed as he got off, me following along.

I raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "You write?"

John shrugged. "Yeah, some stuff on this app called Wattpad."

"Do u play sports? I'm guessing football."

John shook his head as he took my hand and led me into the forest. "No, I actually play basketball."

"Oh." I said. I shrugged. "That's still hot."

"You think I'm hot?" He asked amusedly, smirking down at me with twinkling hazel orbs that had the answers to the universes questions in them.

"Do you not think you're hot?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him, biting my lip nervously and seductively, though I didn't realize it.

John shot me a wink as he ran his fingers through his hair.

I wanted to do that so badly, but I got preoccupied as he slowly leaned in.

My eyes closed as i scooted closer, perfectly puckering my lips when-

i havent kissed a guy yet smh that this chick gets to kiss John
or does she? ;)