Chapter 12 - The Sleep Over Part 2

ROYALTY POV

Dontae does the unexpected, he sings and damn his voice he sings my favorite song Here 4 Ya by Paper Love, and he songs just like Chris Brown and damn it was sexy.

*DONTAE SINGING*

"Girl theres no need to cry because you know I'm here for ya, Girl just know when you cry I'll wipe yo tears for ya. and girl I know when you lien cause I can feel for ya, but girl theres no need to cry because I'm still here for ya, I'm still here 4 ya X3, said I'm still here 4 ya here 4 ya here 4 ya, baby ya, ya"

I get up and give him a big ass kiss and hug, "Baby why ain't you tell you could sing now we can do it together." I say. "Yea, why Ain't you atleast tell me?!" Lamar says. He laughs. "Well you sing pretty damn good." I say. "Thanks." He says. It was funny because he was in one of those shy moments. But, now it was my turn, everyone got they phones out I kinda did want I video for my Instagram so I told Pearl to record it for me but, Here i go. 

ROYALTY SINGING

I, I'm in love with you, you set me free, can't do this thing called live without her with me, Cause I'm dangerously in love with you I'll never leave just keep loving me the way I love you Loving me.   

I loved that song, It was to Dontae but, He walked over and picked me up and kissed me that got that on camera too. "Ayyyyyy!!" Everybody said. I posted the video and I already had 100 likes 30 minutes this was gonna blow up I could tell. "Now lets party." I say. "But, I'm changing out of this because I'm hot." I also say. "Put on something sexy for me." Dontae Whispers in my ear. I just giggle and walk away. I could tell eyes were on my butt, Dontae is to much. I go upstairs and the girls follow me, Lucky me I habe matching sets of Sports bra and Some nice booty shorts.  I got some big old boobies so I was poping same with my booty, everybody was popping! We walked downstairs and everybody starred at us Lamar of course was looking at Laya, Scobby was looking at Pearl, and Dontae was looking me. He walked over, "You driving me crazy." He says licking his lips. I blush. "You better atleast give me some of that booty." He whispers in my ear as he grabs both cheeks and doesn't let go. Damn, that shit felt good I let him do it. "You like that." He says smirking. I blush. He kisses my neck. "Ya'll get a damn room!" Lamar says. We laugh, Mar just ain't us to seeing his baby sister like this lmao. "What songs ya'll want?" Lamar ask. "I'mma name artist, Ar'mon and Trey, Bklu Rollin, Chris Brown, Fetty wap, Moneybagg yo, and NBA young boy." I said. He gives me a thumbs up and plays Sic and Tied by Bklu Rollin I go to my girls so we can get lit!

"I'm so sic and tied these hoes, I'm so sic and tied of these niggas!" Me. Pearl, and Laya yelled to the music. The guys were looking at us like we were crazy. "I was sic and tied of being broke, now I got some money nigga I'm eating!!" We yelled. "I'm so sic and tied , so sic and tied, so sic." We yelled. We laughed it off. Then the rap part came on and shoot Laya was twerking so we started hyping her up. "Go Best Friend!!!" I yelled We all laughed. We turned over to the boys and they was just laughing they ass off. "Ya'll like the show?" Pearl ask making me laugh. "Mhm." They said. Me and Laya went to the kitchen for a second. "You feeling my brother, aint you?" I Say. "I've always have, since I was 10, he always had a lotta hoes so I never let me feelings get to big but now they are." She says. "You want me to talk to him for you?" I say. "I already had and at the end of our convo he kissed me and damn, it made me real life fall." She says. "Awwww, I can't wait to have you as a sister- in- law." I say laughing. "Shut up!" She says laughing. "I'm still gonna talk to him." I say. "Okay." She says giggling. I felt arms wrap around me, "Come dance." I heard I deep voice say, it was Dontae. I looked at Laya and she gave me the girl if you don't go do it I'mma kill you stare lmao. Me and him walked to the Family room. "You now that was sweet what you did." I say while we dance, it was a slow jam. He smiles and dips down I kisses my neck. "You mean alot to me, Royalty." He says. "I know, and you mean alot to me." I say back. We then dance. After that slow jam was on some twerk song went on and knowing me I was crazy plus I had Dontae with me why not twerk lmao. 

WARNING THIS PART MIGHT BE A LITTLE BAD FOR 13 AND UNDER JUST A WARNING!!

He gets behind me knowing what I'm about to do. I first start shaking my ass from left to right, I then put my hands on my knees and start shaking my ass up and down and then did the Left cheek bounce and Right cheek bounce, He started feeling all over my ass, He was hard as hell too. I then went slowly around circle. I look around and my girls was doing the same thing. I then go up and down, his hand slips and touches my kitty and shit that made me wet. I stop. "Dontae." I say. "Yea?" He says. "Why it feel weird down there." I whisper in his ear. "Baby, you horny." He says. I felt embarrass. "Ain't nothing to be shy about, its a natural thing." He say. "I'm happy to make you feel that way." He says putting his hand on my kitty. "Stop, Dontae my brother right there." I say. He didn't do nothing he just place his hand there and left it but once I said that he stopped. "But, what if he wasn't?" He says. "I would tell you no, because I'm not ready." I say. "And I respect that." He says kissing me. We all sit down and eat and play a bunch of games it was a very good night somehow what happened between me and Dontae tonight made us closer....

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 Royalty was getting it!!! Lmao

But Royalty and Dontae? 

Laya and Lamar? 

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!!!

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES!!!!!!

THANK YOU CANDIESSSSS<33333

(I hope you guys had a good holiday, Christmas in this book is a little late but w.e, Lmao!)